Reguluz1

Apr 13, 2020
I havent finished the game yet (this version), but my guess is that she probably will be the character that is in the place where the children sleep, like the Landlady that was added in last update
I thinks that will be available ok the next update no sure

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
Possible next update , author kept reply "please wait " ,which mean next one could be the biggest update since launched

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Please provide the raw in the OP as well, the machine translation build fucks up text responsible for scripts (that NEEDS to be untranslated to function).
I know that update is almost out, theres some time you required this and the problems in the translated version have been solved (i think), but anyway here you go the raw version 1.05

obs: sorry, forgot the "zero"

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
So yeah my question was, all the scenes are the same even if one of my friends gets ahead of me on the girls right?

I wish you could do things with the girls once they are willing to have sex with you. Like invite you to their house or hotel for sex when their husband is sleeping.

Last edited:

JankyDog

Jul 22, 2018
So yeah my question was, all the scenes are the same even if one of my friends gets ahead of me on the girls right?

I wish you could do things with the girls once they are willing to have sex with you. Like invite you to their house or hotel for sex when their husband is sleeping.
There are a few line differences if you get the girl before the guys, which implies NTR; MTL so it's questionable.
And the creator is working on more updates, so maybe there might be differences if you NTR them instead? Don't take my word for it though.

Reactions: TGIL
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes