Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
It's weird that the assets for the prego content for 3 of the girls is there and yet no new update is out for the game.

Reactions: Valila

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
I guess the developer already confused where this game heading to at this point..
I'm still hoping for the school life event after seeing the girls wearing school uniform..

brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
Seems like this game will be having more patches than any of the previous ones.
Makes me wonder, how many people played older chi chi mafia games like himiko

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Could anyone check it for me, please? I'm playing on Ver1.05 I don't know if I had completed everything now. But I think I had done all of it. I just want to make sure there was no anything left behind me. Thank you <3

brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
After Sana, the game looks like an unfinished fake, created in haste.
It's hella buggy yes, but hey what Chi Chi Mafia game isn't? it's not easy to be a solo game dev (i suppose it's that way), but the CG stills nice imo, your usual Capone quality. Plus patches were promised so patience?
This game has quite some interesting mechanics which differ from Sana but calling it a "fake" is too much, expecting a game from that dev to not be buggy on release is your mistake, as sad as this may sound.

and may i remind you all this probably has something to do with the fact this game has MV as engine while the previous titles used Vx Ace? Maybe it has a connection.

Last edited:

drkrieger25

Jul 14, 2017
Am stuck trying to get the final scene between the otaku and the twintail girl with longnips. Have played the scene at the internet cafe at least 15 times, and nothing has changed (have finished both the MC and the muscle dude with her). Fortune teller says beware of downtown boutiques still. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

RealisticWhat

Aug 25, 2018
Am stuck trying to get the final scene between the otaku and the twintail girl with longnips. Have played the scene at the internet cafe at least 15 times, and nothing has changed (have finished both the MC and the muscle dude with her). Fortune teller says beware of downtown boutiques still. Am i missing something or is this a bug?
Always go out and return to the downtown on morning and evening until you see a blinking spot on the fashion store

Reactions: drkrieger25
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes