Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
But if one of the friends picks up a girl, does that complete stop that girl's route entirely?
No, watching the scenes of your "friends" apparently doesn´t stop you from watching your scenes with the girls, i may be wrong about this, but depending on who had sex first with the girl, you might see a different text content in the scene, as in, you get a NTR scene if u fucked her first and then your friends, i dont know if you can cuck your friends in the same way.

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
IF your friends already got 4 scene of 1 of the girls, the girls will not show up anymore at the beach..kinda weird i know you will find them at hotel fucking them all day. The only way to complete your own scene as MC, you need to finish them first before your friend does...but your friend still fuck them iirc..

brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
IF your friends already got 4 scene of 1 of the girls, the girls will not show up anymore at the beach..kinda weird i know you will find them at hotel fucking them all day. The only way to complete your own scene as MC, you need to finish them first before your friend does...but your friend still fuck them iirc..
that is incorrect though? if the friends get all the 4 scenes the girls STILL show up on beach
it's just sometimes they're busy getting fucked by the other 2 guys, but when the 2 are having fun with other girls that same girl should be on beach

Reactions: Maybeimalion

Maybeimalion

Jun 22, 2017
Basically each day is split into 2 event times, noon and evening. Each of your friends can "occupy" 1 of the 5 girls during these times which means you can't talk to her during that event time. If you've never seen any of their scenes yet they will always be on the beach. As you progress through the friend events (you have to actually watch the friend events for them to progress), when they occupy 1 of the girls they will take them to the Red Light District (usually the bar or the love hotel, from my experience).

Afaik it should be random which girl each friend picks. If you see them with the same girl constantly it might just be bad RNG. Sometimes they even take a break and aren't talking to any of the girls.

It also has no gameplay affect on the girls. As others have said, you might see some NTR lines (if you can even understand the dialogue) but otherwise you can still have sex with all of the girls. You just have to wait until there is an event time when they are unoccupied.

And the friend events don't progress if you don't watch them yourself. You can think of it as your friends striking out if you're not watching.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So to avoid NTR, just don't talk to a girl if a friend is talking to them. But even if a friend progresses through a girl's route to completion that same girl isn't locked out for you, you just get different dialogue.
Does that summarize it well?

Maybeimalion

Jun 22, 2017
So to avoid NTR, just don't talk to a girl if a friend is talking to them. But even if a friend progresses through a girl's route to completion that same girl isn't locked out for you, you just get different dialogue.
Does that summarize it well?
Yes.

Reactions: JJZ-Godd

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Guys, how watch CG/gallery in the game? I'm going to the left/bottom house, with strange room. After clicking on the girl in this room - nothing happening. What is this room for? Will the gallery open later? Where?

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Guys, how watch CG/gallery in the game? I'm going to the left/bottom house, with strange room. After clicking on the girl in this room - nothing happening. What is this room for? Will the gallery open later? Where?
you have to to up where the girls are and enter the room near each one

light_stripe

Aug 5, 2019
Talk to her when she's in the bath area by the bed and get the massage. The 2nd time you can start to do things with her. After the 3rd or 4th time when you fuck her you can approach her when she's bathing.

Reactions: gasno and Sin-xix

Blu

May 15, 2017
Talk to her when she's in the bath area by the bed and get the massage. The 2nd time you can start to do things with her. After the 3rd or 4th time when you fuck her you can approach her when she's bathing.
do u know how to titfuck the fortune teller, the pics are in game? also 1.4 is out!

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes