brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
I suppose impregnation is out in 1.03 for the girls in the beach aside from the ones you "recruit" (get their contact)?
If so how does the event happen? i know at least for the recruitable girls you just go to the hospital after h-scene (but not 100%) but is it the same to the others?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Can't see the Inn-keeper's image.
UPDATE: Yeah, just realized that the file is STILL 1.01v, so its bs it being 1.03
??? tested it & no its not,
1581358293442.png . 1581358553745.png
are you sure you downloaded from the same link i posted?,
instead of playing & reacting based on the 1.01v unupdated one you downloaded from last week?

Last edited:

aoitjakima

Jan 6, 2019
I went ahead and downloaded this - but I had to rename a few files since the zip file decided to not encode them in Japanese
I had to use the following names - it'll be pretty obvious which file is which if you go look
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I was at it I dicked around with the pregnancy events at the hospital - you've got 4 options
- Have sex
- Leave her be
- ABORTION
- I'll raise it

Reactions: Hajtand

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so can anyone translate the new version pls?
also new battle skill animations at least for the blonde girl.

aoitjakima

Jan 6, 2019
Here's the machine translated 1.03 version - it does break the in-fight groping scenes and I'm not clever enough to fix them

Reactions: Hakkira

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
if you try to make oppai loli and idol preggo it a big wasted of time

so far looking all cg in this game i dont see these two have pregnant picture in it

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
??? tested it & no its not,
View attachment 547760 . View attachment 547766
are you sure you downloaded from the same link i posted?,
instead of playing & reacting based on the 1.01v unupdated one you downloaded from last week?
When i downloaded it i had to put some files from the 1.01v to fix some of the file errors.
Might have added a bit to much and basically put it into 1.01v, will try again to be sure.

UPDATE: It works and for some reason im not experiecing the bugs i did. Sorry to miss understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: White Bomber

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
aside from the mob chara i couldn't impregnate any of the main girls so i was wondering too if it was rare or not yet implemented for them;;;
also hopefully more fortune teller scenes in the future.
wait you can impregnate the mob characters? how? pls explain.
I've used the 3 slots for characters and did them multiple times but nothing happened.

brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
wait you can impregnate the mob characters? how? pls explain.
I've used the 3 slots for characters and did them multiple times but nothing happened.
IF it's the 1.03 all you have to do is call them in the globe thing (meetup point) on the largest city, but i thas to be 1.03 to work, after the H-scene in the hotel, if in the end a short sound/tune plays that means she is preg, you gotta head to the hospital and go to the room on left, there you can interact with the girls and have 4 choices (which were mentioned previously by another comment, credits to aoitjakima for translating) which respectively involve preg h-scene, do nothing, abort and "i'll raise it"

Reactions: Pachi and Sin-xix

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I went ahead and downloaded this - but I had to rename a few files since the zip file decided to not encode them in Japanese
I had to use the following names - it'll be pretty obvious which file is which if you go look
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I was at it I dicked around with the pregnancy events at the hospital - you've got 4 options
- Have sex
- Leave her be
- ABORTION
- I'll raise it
The characters in the www\img\characters folder are also screwy.
I downloaded the Jap 1.03 version and overwrote the sound files and the character files from the Jap version to the machine translated version shared here. I haven't yet had any problem.

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
The NTR is not avoidable i guess, if you chase another girl, the other girl will be you friends main target...
But yeah feels good though...gonna wait for later patches to see you friend make the other girls pregnant..

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes