Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Nampa Beach [v1.02] [Breast Mafia] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download Win (213MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed version seems to not work

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Excellent game. My sugestion is to use save editor and put attack at 9999, making the game much more enjoyable.
Once you get the specialized attacks, for 1000 each at the people behind the counters, you can one shot the randos you pick up. Attack stats don't seem to do much, and not sure if the other stats that you grow do much as I didn't see a whole lot of change in the battles as MC grew. What you need is a lot of money to buy health and skill points, but you can earn that easily enough by doing rando battles for a bit.

I just want to know how to change the girls you keep on speed dial for the hotel. Never could find a way to change the name in that pop up, none of my keyboard shortcuts cleared out the default names.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I just want to know how to change the girls you keep on speed dial for the hotel. Never could find a way to change the name in that pop up, none of my keyboard shortcuts cleared out the default names.
Try esc a few times, i think there are are more chars than visible, and chose the left one at the bottom right corner to change alphabet.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
So I checked out the CG pack and there seems to be pregnant CGs for the milf, the blonde and the redhead lifeguard.
There also seems to be sprites for that blue haired chick who is constantly gangbanged right next door to you.
So seeing as I can't access these in game and some of others here have mentioned that it will come up in another update.
The wait is going to kill me. But more content so, hell yeah.

Reactions: Andrew96 and Dnds

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
The first release of this author's games are always hella buggy, he usually realeases fixes after some weeks, maybe he will fix the hospital and, with luck, add a bit of content.

Also, I found this game to be shorter, more repetitive and with less content than the past realeases, but even so, its pretty good.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
The first release of this author's games are always hella buggy, he usually realeases fixes after some weeks, maybe he will fix the hospital and, with luck, add a bit of content.

Also, I found this game to be shorter, more repetitive and with less content than the past realeases, but even so, its pretty good.
Yup, game is good but stays in the shadow of Sana, at least for me. The good part is that we could play in a 'world' that me at least have read in a lot of doujins (guys picking up girls/married woman at the beach), and it was actually pretty good for a change of pace from the classic NTRPG where you are new in town with your wife. But i really must say i preffer the classic experience haha.

If you liked previous Breast Mafia's games, look into Nymphomania Priestess. Its from TechnoBrake and its heavely inspired in Sana with some awesome new mechanics. It looks really promising, the art is marvelous and the author will release both english and japanese at the same time. He's currently posting news about the game on his Ci-en and testing some mechanics from the game in public betas, so you can download one of those and take a look if you want to. There's a post here in F95 about the game with the download links.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I saw the tags, I got the CG, I saw the pregnancy, but can anyone explain to me how to get the pregnancy scenes?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes