• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Finished the game doing all of the MC scenes since im not into NTR but no ending triggered. Is there any kind of ending in the game or is that for a future update?

Reactions: Killerbee8967

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Finished the game doing all of the MC scenes since im not into NTR but no ending triggered. Is there any kind of ending in the game or is that for a future update?
Looking at the CG it seems the game is not finished yet. I mean I saw some with the chick in the green shirt and shorts that I couldn't find playing as well as two other characters that I don't even see playing. Also the main characters pregnancies not being implemented yet probably means the game does not have an ending yet.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
is Yuko's last scene with nerd guy bugged?
From what i saw, yes, if u watch the last scene with the nerdy guy, yuko will randomly appear around the map with the fatty, and you can only watch, yuko alone doesnt appear again, so if u didnt watch all of her scenes with the MC before, am afraid u have to start a new game

brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
From what i saw, yes, if u watch the last sceneshe with the nerdy guy, yuko will randomly appear around the map with the fatty, and you can only watch, yuko alone doesnt appear again, so if u didnt watch all of her scenes with the MC before, am afraid u have to start a new game
she does appear alone sometimes when the nerd guy isn't with her, for example when he is hitting on another girl
but after you first watched they have sex in fatty's room, it seems you can't interact with it again, thus why you can't see the last scene (4th), when they first have sex it's the scene 3

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So I'm assuming not all the scenes are in yet. If so, which versions are missing? Like which of the 3 dudes have the least amount of scenes among them?

doomi

Jul 11, 2017
this and the many other Breast Mafia games need an actual good translation other than MTL

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes