Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
was gonna say "fuck this shit, the pace is so high, one girl has already fallen to one of my "friends" charms (cuz i keep interacting with the girls with a guy is standing there) but then saw a comment about, just dont interact if they're there.. kinda wish i didn't delete the game now xd... but it's still fakiong confusing. idk where i increase my stats.. im so lost.
wasn't really frustrated about the NTR (mby a lil, im only human..) but the confusion is so high in the beginning, you get 0 help and the pacing of the game makes you think you have to rush all the time. idk

pls send help where to locate spots where i can increase my stats or atleeast how i can "hit on" the girls without getting shotdown within 2 sec

Reactions: Sewerewolf

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
was gonna say "fuck this shit, the pace is so high, one girl has already fallen to one of my "friends" charms (cuz i keep interacting with the girls with a guy is standing there) but then saw a comment about, just dont interact if they're there.. kinda wish i didn't delete the game now xd... but it's still fakiong confusing. idk where i increase my stats.. im so lost.
wasn't really frustrated about the NTR (mby a lil, im only human..) but the confusion is so high in the beginning, you get 0 help and the pacing of the game makes you think you have to rush all the time. idk

pls send help where to locate spots where i can increase my stats or atleeast how i can "hit on" the girls without getting shotdown within 2 sec
To get more stats interact with npc girls and not the main ones and if you get some money talk to the shopkeepers and learn some special moves and buy better gear

Reactions: Winiii

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
played it a bit now but now im wondering if it has an ending or not xd.. does it? maxxed out one of the girls "yuko". dont ask me why her lmao also tried some of the NTR route after but idk. is there more to this or na? was honestly expecting more for 1.6 GB idk.. is it an additional 1 MB everytime they show an image / animation or more because that's the only thing i bet would actually take that much size

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
played it a bit now but now im wondering if it has an ending or not xd.. does it? maxxed out one of the girls "yuko". dont ask me why her lmao also tried some of the NTR route after but idk. is there more to this or na? was honestly expecting more for 1.6 GB idk.. is it an additional 1 MB everytime they show an image / animation or more because that's the only thing i bet would actually take that much size
The only mission you have there is to get laid with them before your pals but if you want to get ntred see your friends fuck your ladies also you can make them pregnant

Reactions: Winiii

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
There's no ending, at the moment you can get these scenes (at least the ones I know, I'm not a native english speaker, so maybe some of this may be weird to read)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Honestly working on the translation but I probably need to set up a better schedule for this as right now its a "When I have time" thing but I also have legit important things to do that can't be put off so this gets sidelined instead. I also will admit I keep forgetting to update Translator++ though that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Zeed123

Jun 9, 2020
Honestly working on the translation but I probably need to set up a better schedule for this as right now its a "When I have time" thing but I also have legit important things to do that can't be put off so this gets sidelined instead. I also will admit I keep forgetting to update Translator++ though that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
***You could post what you already translated ?

Onmios

Aug 22, 2018
Is the Ntr Preg sex just the 3some where some of the nurses fuck the girl? and for it to happen does the girl have to get pregnant by one of the guys?

Mar 29, 2018
MaydayM'dick you are probably tired of hearing this but do you have any estimate on when it might be finished? It's been a couple months already. Can we have an update on how much percentage is translated now? It was 30% a couple months ago right?

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
MajorShake If I remember correctly I said that I had it a 30 percent before then found out I didn't have all the files in the game and that increased my workload. Also once more it's been months because I haven't had the time to work on it, as it would require me dropping more important tasks. I'm not saying your concerns aren't valid, but seeing as this is more of a side project right now and not a full time thing, I'm probably not going to be done with this before at least April.

Reactions: JankyDog and Nettur

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
I do love some action with women who suffer of breast cancer and spend their last days on a beach resort. NTR avoidable unironcally.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes