Megamarvel

Dec 26, 2020
Right so I downloaded the eng fix, the game and the "updated" save file but can't seem to access it, I was able to do it prior with the older "100%" save file but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

Edit: NVM, I got it working, but I seem to be missing most of the MC's scenes, is that normal? I got the lastest"100%" save and it says "I haven't seen that yet"

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
View attachment 1204393
I keep getting this error, does anybody know how to fix it ?
It pretty much tells you what the problem is. Which translation did you download for the game? While a possible although annoying way of fixing it is by going into WWW folder and the remainder of path is written there then rename something there into what it says.
Overall it would appear the file names you have in your image folder and translation do no match being what causes that error.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
It pretty much tells you what the problem is. Which translation did you download for the game? While a possible although annoying way of fixing it is by going into WWW folder and the remainder of path is written there then rename something there into what it says.
Overall it would appear the file names you have in your image folder and translation do no match being what causes that error.
Ok maybe it's because my system locale is in japanese

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Ok I think I figured it out. I'm running on windows 7 and it appears the windows 7 image viewer can't load the images in the system folder properly for some reason, I'll see if I can fix that

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Ok I think I figured it out. I'm running on windows 7 and it appears the windows 7 image viewer can't load the images in the system folder properly for some reason, I'll see if I can fix that
MTL sometimes messes up although I don't remember there being any issues with the one I've posted however not sure if anyone did another.
I'm assuming the images are in standard rpg maker format which would be why you can't open them.
In order to decrypt them so you can view the images you can use e. g.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
MTL sometimes messes up although I don't remember there being any issues with the one I've posted however not sure if anyone did another.
I'm assuming the images are in standard rpg maker format which would be why you can't open them.
They're regular png files, and I can open them in browser just not in windows image viewer for some reason, I think they might be corrupted. I think I'll just snatch the ones from a different game cuz it's just the system images and they're basically the same with every RPGM MV game

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Ok I fixed the problem. basically the compressed version corrupted the images, so I reinstalled the game using the normal links. Just let it be known guys the compressed version does not work.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
This creator never finishes his projects which is frustrating. Half asses his games so people would buy, and do the same again after his wallet gets a bit empty to suck in views. Good thing not many people support him.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
f you focus early on getting the money while you grind skill points then buy the most powerful weapon you can legit talk to any of the random women for an easy win. After you only have to talk you don't waste MP on the special "talking points" and by the time you have enough skill to Nampa on of the main heroines you will also have enough for the max health item or the max def item if not both.
For the Women, just follow the guide posted earlier.
what is the name and were to get it the max health item or the max def item if not both??????

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
This creator never finishes his projects which is frustrating. Half asses his games so people would buy, and do the same again after his wallet gets a bit empty to suck in views. Good thing not many people support him.
It do be like that oof and usually if you ask about any game development he naturallg doesn't respond lol _what a waste of talents_

OZYMAND1A5

Apr 27, 2021
Hi could someone tell me where I'm supposed to put the corrected translation and cg packs? Pretty new to H games in general so I'd be grateful. Thanks!

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
What's the point of attacks like kiss, praise and such? They deal way less damage compared to touch top or bottom, I could understand if there was CG accompanying thouse moves or they were required for something, but I didn't see anything like that... So are they just useless filler or there is something I missed?

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
What's the point of attacks like kiss, praise and such? They deal way less damage compared to touch top or bottom, I could understand if there was CG accompanying thouse moves or they were required for something, but I didn't see anything like that... So are they just useless filler or there is something I missed?
They are used if because they are far more effective depending on which main woman you are interacting with. Plus when you get better equipment they do far more damage than any of the talks. Also they should have animated CGs that go along with them. Usually it's a 1-2 frame animation relating to where you are touching them etc. Plus I think there is a barely noticeable status system behind the skills too but that part I'm unsure of.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
They are used if because they are far more effective depending on which main woman you are interacting with. Plus when you get better equipment they do far more damage than any of the talks. Also they should have animated CGs that go along with them. Usually it's a 1-2 frame animation relating to where you are touching them etc. Plus I think there is a barely noticeable status system behind the skills too but that part I'm unsure of.
eeeeeh? actually I found specialized topics for talking way more effective then any attack, they deal 200-250 damage which means it's possible to defeat any heroine in 5 rounds(if you ignore rounds used for healing). Also I didn't see any animated CG when I used them and maximum damage they deal is only about 110(the best of them). I downloaded the game and used translation fix, did I break something when I applied it?

Yea, so I missed equipment shop and animations don't work for me, any way to fix it?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes