oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
eeeeeh? actually I found specialized topics for talking way more effective then any attack, they deal 200-250 damage which means it's possible to defeat any heroine in 5 rounds(if you ignore rounds used for healing). Also I didn't see any animated CG when I used them and maximum damage they deal is only about 110(the best of them). I downloaded the game and used translation fix, did I break something when I applied it?

Yea, so I missed equipment shop and animations don't work for me, any way to fix it?
Not that I know of. I had the same no animation issue a while ago, but I play through Crossover on Mac and thought that was the issue. After redownloading it, the animations showed up though. Also I am using the translation fix as well, and it only replaces a simple file which doesn't interfere with the animations. Plus that is mad strange since the damage should be higher for the things like top/bottom touch.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
I redownloaded it again and just got the fastest setup I could: Learn fashionable talk from the vendor, grind out the money and purchase the best equipment. In the battle here the animations were playing normally and they did the most damage. It may be on account of the equipment, but overall I think that was the intention.
I can try with others if you want to see more cases. It might be that without equipment they don't work? I just grind for the money each time.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Not that I know of. I had the same no animation issue a while ago, but I play through Crossover on Mac and thought that was the issue. After redownloading it, the animations showed up though. Also I am using the translation fix as well, and it only replaces a simple file which doesn't interfere with the animations. Plus that is mad strange since the damage should be higher for the things like top/bottom touch.
View attachment 1273512
I redownloaded it again and just got the fastest setup I could: Learn fashionable talk from the vendor, grind out the money and purchase the best equipment. In the battle here the animations were playing normally and they did the most damage. It may be on account of the equipment, but overall I think that was the intention.
I can try with others if you want to see more cases. It might be that without equipment they don't work? I just grind for the money each time.
Unziped the game again and tried it, animations were in place, applied translation fix and they were gone. There are a lot of files in the fix actually, not one.

Tested the best equipment and tried the battles again to check damage with talk skills and touch skills, result was ~360 for touch top-bottom, and 700+ for talk skills. Tried it in both versions, with and without translation fix, result the same. Maybe you didn't use the talk skill the girl weak against?

Update: tried to update not all files from fix, in the end changing only "CommonEvents.json" worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ochii

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene for the guide that wears the green top blue shot jeans because i tried so many while playing this game and i cant get a sex scene so if yall know can you please tell me or can you give the save for the scene.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene for the guide that wears the green top blue shot jeans because i tried so many while playing this game and i cant get a sex scene so if yall know can you please tell me or can you give the save for the scene.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017

pondzilla

Sep 29, 2017
There's no sex scene for guide girl. I think developer decide to not include it or something.
But if you want, you can view removed CGs from hitomila site.

LaserMoon

Aug 27, 2019
The compressed version does not work. And the translation fix, has a bug that makes the attack images in the fights not to load.
I would love it to be well translated to be able to analyze it properly, but it has the crude robot translation even with the fix.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Jesus, even games with chubby chicks like this one still have characters whose chins you could slit your wrists on. Why are their jawlines so fucking sharp?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes