oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
How much anal related content is there? The preview didn't show any.
I don't think there is much if any at all that is specifically anal related. From the images and a bit of the MTL jargon some scenes could be interpreted that way, but in terms of EXPLICIT mentioning, you may be SOA (Shit Outta Anal)

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Actually as a question for this one: I was searching through the chain and found this link ,back when they were still talking about ver 1.6 I think and is there any way in game to view those costumes that are on the banner? I don't even see them in the CG pack. Or is this just another thing that will never get released, because I am not sure if this will be updated again.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Nampa Beach [v1.08] compressed*
MEGA Workupload

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game
I don't know if I'm the only one who has this error, but as soon as I try to run the game I get "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png", despite the fact that when checking said file it is perfectly fine

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Any cheating codes like more money or something???? Or walkthrou?
Since its RPGM you could use an RPGM editor and hack your save to give yourself gold and maybe some extra items. Grind wasn't too bad so this wasn't a game I bothered doing it with.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Any cheating codes like more money or something???? Or walkthrou?
f you focus early on getting the money while you grind skill points then buy the most powerful weapon you can legit talk to any of the random women for an easy win. After you only have to talk you don't waste MP on the special "talking points" and by the time you have enough skill to Nampa on of the main heroines you will also have enough for the max health item or the max def item if not both.
For the Women, just follow the guide posted earlier.

Reactions: jvdw92

Takyoon

Dec 2, 2019
Yo is anyone else having issues with the translation patch? Ive downloaded it and put it in proper folders but I still get the MTL.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Yo is anyone else having issues with the translation patch? Ive downloaded it and put it in proper folders but I still get the MTL.
I've never seen a patch that does a full translation fix. The most it does is fix the character and item names, also a few lines of dialogue become clearer. As far as I know, that is it.

Takyoon

Dec 2, 2019
I've never seen a patch that does a full translation fix. The most it does is fix the character and item names, also a few lines of dialogue become clearer. As far as I know, that is it.
Damn that sucks, art is hella good but I have no Idea what I'm doing thanks to the poetry lol

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Damn that sucks, art is hella good but I have no Idea what I'm doing thanks to the poetry lol
Learning to navigate MTL is a skill that is useless everywhere but here! Believe it or not this is actually a pretty solid trans but there is a guide in earlier posts if you get lost.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
How to open thise scene?
ca.hitomi.la/avif/4/bf/dd9ddf0270c653f778a56e943655f1b6f9b177e5adbace47bfddbda32bbb6bf4.avif

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes