VN Ren'Py Outre Reconciliation [v0.01 Prologue] [Herculust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Life takes an unexpected twist when a stranger appears, revealing a shocking truth, urging you to reconcile with your long-lost Father.
Let's see... at least this game starts out original... ur mother is dead.
The time has come... Eventually you can move to ur father's place and fuck him... lol

Dad: "Always standing behind me... You are lookin kinda SUS, my son..."

6 (250).jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
No offense taken. :) I'm all for constructive criticism.

As per the answer, *still putting it in spoilers, you get it*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I said please do keep in mind, the game is still in prologue, it's the first release, of course it's gonna sound "kineticy?". As the story and game develops, we'll have branches of choices. Hence the "choices shape your future" in the overview.

I have big plans for this game. Hope you guys enjoy and support it. Thank you!
But are we gonna be forced to be in a relationship with them? I really don't mind the lesbian couple trope just as long as i can just be friends with them or something, without being forced into a relationship.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Congratulations Herculust, I think you did a great job with the story and the renders. There are a few minor grammatical mistakes, but not too bad. Keep up the pace and after you have a couple of updated you can expect a new supporter on your Patreon. I must say that the women look beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing how your vision unfolds here.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
gonna wait for a few updates before trying, the women look beautiful, but I'm gonna wait to see if the lesbians are forced into the harem or not before trying.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Lesbian,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Footjob, might add something to skip or totally refuse the scene.
Well, if you'd explain it more, a lot of us wouldn't have a problem. But if it's the base storyline and it's not avoidable, will it at anytime be avoidable? Can we break the lesbians up? Give us some info. You can even DM me the info if you don't want to post it in the thread.

Reactions: battali0n

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
wish there was a patch that made the mom's friend turn into a mom or if the story was where it was player living with his single mother without any knowledge about his father

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Good prologue, love the premise, nice twist to the cliche troupe. Likeable MC which is a huge plus.
Is the stepmom's daughter his half sister or step sister?
Stepmom is a banger though, damn...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Herculust

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not a bad start. hope the mc gets to fuck the step mother, since his dad is a prick. perhaps that also means that stepmom is sexually frustrated..and then there is the step sister..she's pretty hot too. not wild about the red head cousin tbh. not really into redheads all that much.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I have a few critics. The girls' sizing seems a little too big, and there is an inconsistency with the perspective. Sometimes, they alternate between talking with mc as if he is smaller/taller than them.
I know they are poor, but having multiple sets of clothing for the red hair should be a priority.
MC is a little dull, and there should be more time to develop him or interact with other characters before going into the serious meat of the story.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, first impressions are the most important, right?
So far i see slightly above average renders, no animations and a short prologue, not too bad of a first impression, but unfortunately there is more to this.... Dev threatens me with minigames, even though there is no sandbox tag.
Well atleast the dev is clever and gives an option to skip these annoying minigames, right? Right?

NO, the damn minigames are not avoidable/skippable and that instantly makes me want to delete the game.
If i would perform a review of the vn in this state i would give it 1.5 or 2 stars, without minigames that would be a 3.5 aka 4 stars.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I would rate this has a 3, mostly for the likable MC, the Minigames remove the rest of the points (I simply can't stand them).
I agree. It's a solid 3/5 (start) game, which is not a bad thing necessarily because the framework is there, and you only need to build on it.

Also, maybe make the mini-games skippable as an option.

• Red Heart

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Promising
Good foundation, Good start
Like the characters, like the character designs

Will definitely be keeping an eye on it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart