VN Ren'Py Outre Reconciliation [v0.01 Prologue] [Herculust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
From reading the premise, is this based on Star Wars Original Trilogy?
Not really a fan of Star Wars, haven't really watched it yet too so no, but it's a compliment to get my story/game compared to a legendary franchise.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You play as a humble farm boy, adopted by a friend of your late Mother.
jim-halpert.gif

Hi dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, is lesbian going to be avoidable, or is it going to be the typical "girl on girl is hawt" and the LI are bicurious?

Thanks, good luck.

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
View attachment 3130227

Hi dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, is lesbian going to be avoidable, or is it going to be the typical girl on girl is hawt and the LI are bicurious?

Thanks, good luck.
Like the question above, kinks and fetishes as planned for now will be "skippable".

As for Lesbian,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
So that's basically a no.
I don't understeand why is it so hard to say a simple yes/no nowadays :LUL:
So a Kinetic Novel? and forced lesbian since it is part of the story? (You know, It would be easier if you just said: "no, it's not avoidable" :KEK: )
Take my answer as you've understood it. :) All I'm saying is it's not in the game yet and planned in the next update, hence the spoiler tags. The game's still in prologue, a whole lot of games here start of as feeling kinetic and branch out to multiple situations and even endings.

Hoping you guys enjoyed the first release. Thank you for the feedbacks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and pochops

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Take my answer as you've understood it. :)
What other choice do i have since you won't answer straight up? No offense or any bad feelings meant from my words, take it just as an advice of a person who's been around here for a while: Whatever you do, be upfront about it and players will appreciate it regardless of what kind of content you add.
People do not want certain kinks, especially unavoidable no matter if it's because of "story" or whatever.
Being upfront helps avoid futher drama. I don't see why so many devs nowadays acting like shady policitans dodging questions.

With that said, good luck with your game. I'll probably check back once things are "set in stone" so to say.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What other choice do i have since you won't answer straight up? No offense or any bad feelings meant from my words, take it just as an advice of a person who's been around here for a while: Whatever you do, be upfront about it and players will appreciate it regardless of what kind of content you add.
People do not want certain kinks, especially unavoidable no matter if it's because of "story" or whatever.
Being upfront helps avoid futher drama. I don't see why so many devs nowadays acting like shady policitans dodging questions.

With that said, good luck with your game. I'll probably check back once things are "set in stone" so to say.
exactly!
not sure where the reluctance from to confirm certain things ...
best of luck with the game dev though

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OutreReconciliation-0.01Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herculust

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023

No offense taken. :) I'm all for constructive criticism.

As per the answer, *still putting it in spoilers, you get it*

Like I said please do keep in mind, the game is still in prologue, it's the first release, of course it's gonna sound "kineticy?". As the story and game develops, we'll have branches of choices. Hence the "choices shape your future" in the overview.

I have big plans for this game. Hope you guys enjoy and support it. Thank you!

Reactions: AlBetGam

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
OutreReconciliation-0.01Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
exactly!
not sure where the reluctance from to confirm certain things ...
best of luck with the game dev though
Answered in my last quote. The only reason for the reluctance is I don't want to ruin the story for people who actually want to wait for it to develop. Thank you for the support.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes