VN Ren'Py Outre Reconciliation [v0.01 Prologue] [Herculust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I raised my horse from birth, ass stain. Have you?
Another child who has to use name calling to try and prove a point. Another one for the ignore list. But before I do, I have birthed numerous calves and several foals. Now to the ignore list for you, child.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Another child who has to use name calling to try and prove a point. Another one for the ignore list. But before I do, I have birthed numerous calves and several foals. Now to the ignore list for you, child.
On noes, ignored by an irrelevant american that thinks the world should always be like them. And you are the child, insulting me. But can't take it back. While making a post that also proved my point that wire is metal, twine is not. Dumbass. Go spin on a fencepost.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean I get it that each person has their own kink and sexual preference but I won't be changing my story just cause they don't like it. Lesbian tag will stay, all I can do is make it avoidable. It's my story/game.

Thank you so much for the input. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll be putting a skip option for mini games in the upcoming update.
That is fair enough, since it is your game. Just as long as are aware that lesbian/bisexual sex shown in the context of these games have little to do with normal or realistic sexuality, but are more of a fetish/kink like all others especially in male MC games and some like them and others way less. My point to Fat Giant was more that though some may be to aggressive about it, in itself there is nothing whiny or childish about not liking lesbian sex shown in male MC games and it is absolutely one of those heavily overused tropes/fetishes in male mc games like the one obligated femdom character and futa or average mother and older sister type. It may seem all inclusive, but actually you are driving those who do not like it away (while attracting those who do like it :) )and hardly leads to good stories since those chars tend to be used just for their fetish in game, with some exceptions.

Good luck on making your game. :)

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Though I agree people get to worked up over other dick and other pussy in games, you also miss the point and that is that lesbian scenes for many players is a turn off or even worse in my case just plain boring and means that the more of those scenes are in game, the less scenes they enjoy and for some reason it seems almost every harem and MALE mc perspective game needs at least 5 lesbian scenes and often enough even before MC himself gets into sex, personally in those game I have left before MC ever gets to sex himself from boredom :p

It is like downloading a female MC game about a lesbian harem and getting as my first 5 scenes straight sex, I would not be happy either. It is up to devs what they do and their game, but less lesbian scenes or bisexual scenes in male MC game from my perspective would be appreciated. In a male MC game I want the male MC's sex life, not a major emphasis on others sex life whether they are male of female NPC's. Especially if the game is mostly about getting with LI's and not driven by a real good story.

Now like I said in opening, no reason to get too upset, but can we also stop by acting as if those of us that prefer not having tons of those scenes in every game are weird or childish. To me lesbian scenes in a male mc game are exactly the same as other dick scenes that are not NTR. Boring at best, if they get into NTR genre territory though they are also just as much a turnoff as well.

Beautifully said.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I mean I get it that each person has their own kink and sexual preference but I won't be changing my story just cause they don't like it. Lesbian tag will stay, all I can do is make it avoidable. It's my story/game.

Thank you so much for the input. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll be putting a skip option for mini games in the upcoming update.
Well as long as lesbian is avoidable it should not be any problems tbh.
From what I have seen, most of the complaints I see when it comes to lesbian is it being FORCED on the player…
Like lesbian in VNs is a kink (not in nature of sexuality used in VNs most of the time). Not everyone is fond of it. The abuse of it in games (especially harems and Male MC VNs) have driven people to this wary state when it comes to asking about lesbian in games now. It used to get a pass, but now? Not anymore.

Also, side note for people being aggressive to people who are not fond of lesbian. We all like what we like, no need to be bashful of others preference… thank you.

So as long as lesbian is avoidable, I will keep a watch on this. Good luck, And happy gaming! :)

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

when you say you can make it avoidable do you mean that choices can be made so the scene dosnt happen if the player chooses or will the scene happen but the player can choose to view it or not. i ask because you previously said its a part of the story which sounds like it woldnt be avoidable

Reactions: battali0n

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Pretty good start, seems to be a good solid VN, love the characters they cute in their own way and so far I seen they new and not recycled chars we see in so many VN, the story is pretty good too, though like my real dad, I dunno if I wanna reconciliate with such a bastard. But I'm sure interesting in how the story will go further and hope to see some real good story. Keep up the good work and those mini games sound fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herculust

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
How old are you? I'm old, it was baling wire when I was a kid. It's baling wire now. Except maybe in those new baling machines.
You're saying you used metal wire for haybales? Is that right? I've only ever seen twine (fibrous string or nylon)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You're saying you used metal wire for haybales? Is that right? I've only ever seen twine (fibrous string or nylon)
Baling wire is used to bind bales of hay, straw, or cut grass to keeps its shape after the baler has pressed the hay into a tight rectangular bale.

Edit:
I also found this:

Is baling wire still used?

Today, baling wire is commonly used in recycling, packing, transport, and construction industries.

As I tried telling all those little kids, I'm old and baling wire is what we used back in the day. But whatever. I'm done with this convo.

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
when you say you can make it avoidable do you mean that choices can be made so the scene dosnt happen if the player chooses or will the scene happen but the player can choose to view it or not. i ask because you previously said its a part of the story which sounds like it woldnt be avoidable
Sorry been out of town for a couple of days. I've been brain storming to come up with a small fix to cater for the lesbian tag. We'll see on the next update.

Reactions: DA22

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Exactly NO ONE carries a hay bale like that. Tell me you've never even seen a farm without telling me you've never seen a farm. You carry them by the damn twine tying the bale together.
I just remembered a scene from Roadhouse with Emmet. Shouldn't it be what he's using to carry them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
10.png

A "Happy Holiday"

I will be releasing my first ever crack at short stories + animations. It will be Christmas themed and an entirely different series from my game. I'll be releasing it for free as a teaser for my Patreon page membership. So best check my Patreon page for the release. Hope ya'll like it.

Update on Outre Reconciliation

- I will be travelling around this Holidays and since my PC decided to crash on me, I won't be able to work on the update until the Holidays are over.
- I decided that the next update ETA will be end of January. Sorry. Hope ya'll understand.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
PLANNED FUTURE FETISH AND TAGS:
Harem
Incest
Footjob
Handjob
Toys
Cheating
Lesbian
Corruption
I've read through the entire thread trying to understand what the plan is for the lesbian content but it is very confusing.
Will the lesbian content be optional?
Can we avoid the Li's that are lesbian?
I'd like to try your VN but I no longer play anything that forces fetishes I don't like on me.
I don't care if the characters are lesbian as long as I don't have to see it and they are not Li's.

Sep 4, 2021
keep up the good work dev im hoping to see some lesbian action in some threesomes and foursome lewd scenes if they ever happen

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes