VN Ren'Py Outre Reconciliation [v0.01 Prologue] [Herculust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm i meant to mention the mingames thing. give us an option to play with or without them Dev. personally i find most mingames in VN's to be annoying as fuck. some are ok, but the cooking minigame, while easy..was boring as fuck. if you need some mingame ideas, how about something that actually helps the mc, like making money playing online poker or blackjack, something along those lines, since it seems that mc and uncle's family need financial help. even if the step mom has stepped up to help, which is a nice surprise. she goes to the top of my LI list that i would like to have mc get with in the future. esp if the dad remains an asshole. what better way to get revenge on him, than to take his wife from him and daughter too perhaps. just some initial thoughts...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herculust

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations Herculust, I think you did a great job with the story and the renders. There are a few minor grammatical mistakes, but not too bad. Keep up the pace and after you have a couple of updated you can expect a new supporter on your Patreon. I must say that the women look beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing how your vision unfolds here.
Thank you so much. Sorry for the grammatical errors, English isn't my first language but I'm trying. I promise I'll do better on the next updates. Glad you liked my first release though. Stay tuned for the next update. Hope you continue supporting.

First Reactions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would rate this has a 3, mostly for the likable MC, the Minigames remove the rest of the points (I simply can't stand them).

Peace :)

This are the valuable inputs I'd love to see. Thank you so much for putting in the work to provide a detailed review. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
I have a few critics. The girls' sizing seems a little too big, and there is an inconsistency with the perspective. Sometimes, they alternate between talking with mc as if he is smaller/taller than them.
I know they are poor, but having multiple sets of clothing for the red hair should be a priority.
MC is a little dull, and there should be more time to develop him or interact with other characters before going into the serious meat of the story.
Yep, my bad on the sizing. I had to work on this on the road with different computers. I'll do a lot better on the next update though.

Hm, first impressions are the most important, right?
So far i see slightly above average renders, no animations and a short prologue, not too bad of a first impression, but unfortunately there is more to this.... Dev threatens me with minigames, even though there is no sandbox tag.
Well atleast the dev is clever and gives an option to skip these annoying minigames, right? Right?

NO, the damn minigames are not avoidable/skippable and that instantly makes me want to delete the game.
If i would perform a review of the vn in this state i would give it 1.5 or 2 stars, without minigames that would be a 3.5 aka 4 stars.
I agree. It's a solid 3/5 (start) game, which is not a bad thing necessarily because the framework is there, and you only need to build on it.

Also, maybe make the mini-games skippable as an option.
hm i meant to mention the mingames thing. give us an option to play with or without them Dev. personally i find most mingames in VN's to be annoying as fuck. some are ok, but the cooking minigame, while easy..was boring as fuck. if you need some mingame ideas, how about something that actually helps the mc, like making money playing online poker or blackjack, something along those lines, since it seems that mc and uncle's family need financial help. even if the step mom has stepped up to help, which is a nice surprise. she goes to the top of my LI list that i would like to have mc get with in the future. esp if the dad remains an asshole. what better way to get revenge on him, than to take his wife from him and daughter too perhaps. just some initial thoughts...
Note to self. Skip option for minigames will definitely be added on the next update. :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Not being american, I don't call stuff wire unless it's wire. Wire is made of metal, twine is not.
Yeah. You really don't know shit. Baling wire IS wire.
1701389487304.png

How strong is baling wire?

Galvanized hi-tensile baling wire will have a tensile strength of 145,000 to 175,000 PSI. Tensile Strength: greatest amount of longitudinal stress or force a wire can withstand before breaking. This number is expressed in PSI (pounds per square inch).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is the lesbian with potential love interests or there are side characters who might be lesbianif they are main love interests can the lesbians be avoided. i really dislike lesbian content in any capacity in male nmc games so i dont see myself trying this without answers to these questions

Reactions: battali0n

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Why are so many people annoyed with the lesbian content? I don´t get it. If they are no LI´s that shouldn´t bother you at all.
If they are LI´s and if they are really lesbians, well you won´t have a chance anyway as a male!

And if they are bisexual and you may have a chance, i agree you should have a chance to avoid them if you are afraid of losing them to another woman.

I myself have zero problems with bisexual women that enjoy each other in a harem game. I even enjoy watching lesbian content as long as there is no other penis is envolved. I simply think it´s illogical to expect a woman in a harem to wait endlessy untill she gets a taste of mc´s cock. What do you expect the women do? knitting, sewing until the are able to enjoy your dick? Imo that´s purely selfish.
dev: make it optional - problem solved.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why are so many people annoyed with the lesbian content? I don´t get it. If they are no LI´s that shouldn´t bother you at all.
If they are LI´s and if they are really lesbians, well you won´t have a chance anyway as a male!

And if they are bisexual and you may have a chance, i agree you should have a chance to avoid them if you are afraid of losing them to another woman.

I myself have zero problems with bisexual women that enjoy each other in a harem game. I even enjoy watching lesbian content as long as there is no other penis is envolved. I simply think it´s illogical to expect a woman in a harem to wait endlessy untill she gets a taste of mc´s cock. What do you expect the women do? knitting, sewing until the are able to enjoy your dick? Imo that´s purely selfish.
I'm afraid you are using the wrong type of arguments there... these people ( the ones that hate Lesbian content) don't respond to rationality or common sense. It has been tried and it is pointless. No, I don't know what works... if I did it would have been done. I would say, don't bother, they are beyond the reach. By the way, they go to every game that has the Lesbian tag, demanding that that content is either removed or made optional. They don't care about the games, by the time they spend on these shenanigans, I bet they don't even play anything.

Dev, this isn't about your game at all. They don't care if there is even Lesbian content, they just want to bug everyone that makes it, to make them think there is even an issue. They are a vocal minority and only mean HARM. Pay them no attention whatsoever.

Peace :(

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it was an interesting start, that's for sure.

Anyways, looking forward for more, did enjoy this bit here, thank you so very much for it!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm afraid you are using the wrong type of arguments there... these people ( the ones that hate Lesbian content) don't respond to rationality or common sense. It has been tried and it is pointless. No, I don't know what works... if I did it would have been done. I would say, don't bother, they are beyond the reach. By the way, they go to every game that has the Lesbian tag, demanding that that content is either removed or made optional. They don't care about the games, by the time they spend on these shenanigans, I bet they don't even play anything.

Dev, this isn't about your game at all. They don't care if there is even Lesbian content, they just want to bug everyone that makes it, to make them think there is even an issue. They are a vocal minority and only mean HARM. Pay them no attention whatsoever.

Though I agree people get to worked up over other dick and other pussy in games, you also miss the point and that is that lesbian scenes for many players is a turn off or even worse in my case just plain boring and means that the more of those scenes are in game, the less scenes they enjoy and for some reason it seems almost every harem and MALE mc perspective game needs at least 5 lesbian scenes and often enough even before MC himself gets into sex, personally in those game I have left before MC ever gets to sex himself from boredom :p

It is like downloading a female MC game about a lesbian harem and getting as my first 5 scenes straight sex, I would not be happy either. It is up to devs what they do and their game, but less lesbian scenes or bisexual scenes in male MC game from my perspective would be appreciated. In a male MC game I want the male MC's sex life, not a major emphasis on others sex life whether they are male of female NPC's. Especially if the game is mostly about getting with LI's and not driven by a real good story.

Now like I said in opening, no reason to get too upset, but can we also stop by acting as if those of us that prefer not having tons of those scenes in every game are weird or childish. To me lesbian scenes in a male mc game are exactly the same as other dick scenes that are not NTR. Boring at best, if they get into NTR genre territory though they are also just as much a turnoff as well.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Exactly NO ONE carries a hay bale like that. Tell me you've never even seen a farm without telling me you've never seen a farm. You carry them by the damn twine tying the bale together.
On occasion
for shits and giggles, or for a longer distance after their fingers are tired and they have no trailer to load the hay on.. . . .near impossible if you can afford to harvest, rake, then bale hay. . . . . .or maybe a first timer
someone might do the life on one shoulder but not back carry like you said. . . .I don't know what the hell that was. . . . DAMN! now I can't unsee that stupidity. . . .

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
How old are you? I'm old, it was baling wire when I was a kid. It's baling wire now. Except maybe in those new baling machines.
Ah you're being a troll.
Answer a question with a question.
Then refer to I don't know how many years ago during a conversation about the here and now. gotcha.
Have fun trolling antique

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Ah you're being a troll.
Answer a question with a question.
Then refer to I don't know how many years ago during a conversation about the here and now. gotcha.
Have fun trolling antique
Ahaha You're the troll here. Ignore for you.

Herculust

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023

Though I agree people get to worked up over other dick and other pussy in games, you also miss the point and that is that lesbian scenes for many players is a turn off or even worse in my case just plain boring and means that the more of those scenes are in game, the less scenes they enjoy and for some reason it seems almost every harem and MALE mc perspective game needs at least 5 lesbian scenes and often enough even before MC himself gets into sex, personally in those game I have left before MC ever gets to sex himself from boredom :p

It is like downloading a female MC game about a lesbian harem and getting as my first 5 scenes straight sex, I would not be happy either. It is up to devs what they do and their game, but less lesbian scenes or bisexual scenes in male MC game from my perspective would be appreciated. In a male MC game I want the male MC's sex life, not a major emphasis on others sex life whether they are male of female NPC's. Especially if the game is mostly about getting with LI's and not driven by a real good story.

Now like I said in opening, no reason to get too upset, but can we also stop by acting as if those of us that prefer not having tons of those scenes in every game are weird or childish. To me lesbian scenes in a male mc game are exactly the same as other dick scenes that are not NTR. Boring at best, if they get into NTR genre territory though they are also just as much a turnoff as well.
I mean I get it that each person has their own kink and sexual preference but I won't be changing my story just cause they don't like it. Lesbian tag will stay, all I can do is make it avoidable. It's my story/game.

Well, it was an interesting start, that's for sure.

Anyways, looking forward for more, did enjoy this bit here, thank you so very much for it!!!
Thank you so much for the input. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll be putting a skip option for mini games in the upcoming update.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah. You really don't know shit. Baling wire IS wire.
View attachment 3131647

How strong is baling wire?

Galvanized hi-tensile baling wire will have a tensile strength of 145,000 to 175,000 PSI. Tensile Strength: greatest amount of longitudinal stress or force a wire can withstand before breaking. This number is expressed in PSI (pounds per square inch).
I raised my horse from birth, ass stain. Have you?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes