jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm stuck here i already interacted with all of the npcs did i manage to skip an important message?
I got stuck there for a while too. As well as talking to the merchant at the table on the right, who says you need to come back in the evening, you also need to talk to the knight who is usually in the area to the right as you come in, who says he can't be bribed. You may need to talk to him more than once, but eventually you'll be given the chance to bribe him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaokiDoesStuff

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
How to beat Lillaine/Tsuradella ?
That boss feel so riddiculous unbalance, if that boss use 2 damage skill continuously, you certaintly death.

Muhdurr

May 10, 2022
OverDevilLegendOfTheSacredStone-2023.10.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is that the new version that contains sacugan's link, which is the cracked version of the patreon exclusive? But translated?

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
I'd assume so? The torrent is for the file currently up in OP. Timeline seems to indicate it'd be sacugan's link, yes.
Then it's the steam version I posted earlier not the cracked one.
The version in op is in English and the cracked one in Chinese.
This is the cracked version with patreon content

Will there be a trans or a mtl of patreon version?
I hope someone could do it.
I have no experience in translation so I can't do it myself.

Feb 25, 2022
bro what dogshit game is this enemies somehow one shot you because they somehow get to play 2 times in the row and they do over half of your hp every attack lol who the hell even made this shit?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
bro what dogshit game is this enemies somehow one shot you because they somehow get to play 2 times in the row and they do over half of your hp every attack lol who the hell even made this shit?
Even better, in a particular fight you have a boss reducing all your characters hp to 1, and the second take his turn immediatly after, and can whipe your entire team if she do an aoe, lol.

And this every turn.

• Wow
Reactions: Heissar

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone else have this bug during the flashback side story of Annie after talking to the demon girl the screen goes black and it says "facing fate" and I can open the menu but the rest of the screen is black.

Reactions: NumberSyx

NumberSyx

Dec 26, 2021
Anyone else have this bug during the flashback side story of Annie after talking to the demon girl the screen goes black and it says "facing fate" and I can open the menu but the rest of the screen is black.
Yeah I'm having the same issue. No idea how to continue.

bob-jackson

May 10, 2022

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
The game is very funny, but I have some complains.
The hentai isn't good at all, you basically need to lose the game so you can see any hentai, and the corruption in game takes too long to have good scenes.
But for me, the biggest problem of this game is the random encounter with monsters. It happens all the time, and the fighting in this game is very boring.

Reactions: Futamania

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
so no one gonna talk about how our adventure group literally left Xu and Sher to their fates ? i mean they are chosen ones as well kinda part of the main group they are just left out like this after the give their stones to our adventure group and what happened to clint they are his students and he did nothing to help them all this time ? idk but i'm kinda disappointed

Reactions: H9

H9

Mar 9, 2018
so no one gonna talk about how our adventure group literally left Xu and Sher to their fates ? i mean they are chosen ones as well kinda part of the main group they are just left out like this after the give their stones to our adventure group and what happened to clint they are his students and he did nothing to help them all this time ? idk but i'm kinda disappointed
ngl the bad ends in this game for most chars are pretty good. personally I like the nightmare fuel bad end with the tentacles and the 3rd trial bad end where lola gets penned in various obscene places and turned into feed according to the text. :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes