Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is this Koikatu? It looks kinda weird to be Koikatsu. Is it a VN or Sandbox?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So, im infact pleasently suprised with how good these characters have been made, because it looks like either illusion or 3dCustom maid characters (i think Ilussion) wich rarely do well to actualy look like the person you try to make. Most characters are definitly recognizable, despite room for some improvements. Good luck dev.

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure about the graphics but I'm willing to give it a try cause this is the first time I've seen a game based on the anime Overlord.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
It is not that bad, I dug around F95Zone to understand what is disliked in a sandbox game and the general consensus is having no idea what to do.
I was on the ropes about trying this out, but this was the tipping point. The fact that you did this shows that you are thoughtful and I respect the hell out of it.

I am rooting for your success!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is this Koikatu? It looks kinda weird to be Koikatsu. Is it a VN or Sandbox?
A mix between Koikatsu and Unity3D, whereas the maps are all made in Unity3D.

It is a VN mainly, you can always follow the main story but you can branch it out by going somewhere else and interact with NPCs whose choices will be remembered and will actually lead to interesting discussions later on, like Shalltear vs Albedo in R3.

F-secure marks exe as troijan.
I believe it is a false positive as only some engines seem to detect it on VirusTotal, I have contacted some staff on discord to double check.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Finally! The most important question of the show will be answered! Does Shalltear actually... stuff her bra?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
If something in the story is a bit off, do let me know and I will fix it.
Cannot say I am a super expert of Overlord but I am a big fan myself.

Some things are purposely altered, such as the shooting star ring... In the anime/LN it is three wishes total but in the game it will be three wishes daily to be able to use his human body when it is needed.
I do not think it is really overpowered or a truly big change as Overlord is based on D&D and for a wizard of his level loading up three wish spells would be a joke.
Yeah the ring isn't a big stretch and it works for the setting. I forgot to ask earlier are you basing the story on the anime or the light novel? Because the anime butchered quite a few scenes, they even cut out albedo's entirely which is bad because she has a very important role doing surveillance with her power.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
liked even though didnt try it yet .. for the same of the anime...
soooo FUCK YA

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
Finally!! a overlord hentai parody. I always thought overlord have a lot of hentai potential.
I have a lot of questions.

Will there be Demiurge's happy farm?
or action of Shalltear with vampire brides?
or Arche as shelltear's pet? .

Damn i wish this game famous so you can add those content. But i know these parts it won't be showing any time soon as you have to built a story now.But you can hint it. Probably have to wait a year of so to even think of it actually happening .

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Interesting, I was wondering how long it would take to start seeing Overlord H-Games. XD
I'm not going to touch the game right now since I'd like to play it when it has a little more content.

The models look like Koitatsu, but with a 3D Custom Girl look to them... Not bad, but I still prefer 2D.
*Cough* Uni *Cough*

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah the ring isn't a big stretch and it works for the setting. I forgot to ask earlier are you basing the story on the anime or the light novel? Because the anime butchered quite a few scenes, they even cut out albedo's entirely which is bad because she has a very important role doing surveillance with her power.
Light novel but very loosely, I do not really want to make it too similar as I feel there would be no sense in doing so.
You can see it right from the beginning, in the anime Sebas brings no one with him whereas in the light novel it is not specified whom he brings, so I made up a scene/reason on whom he brings and why. There'll be things like that throughout the whole game.

Likewise, scenes such as the Carne village will be skipped entirely, everyone knows what happens there and there is no point in doing all the scenes, I will quickly summarize it and get to the "Important" stuff, such as what happens to the Death Knight he made.
Rubedo and Nigredo are both planned and in fact in future versions you will be able to interact them fairly early, so starting over in future may become necessary (If you want to unlock all the scenes).

Of course not everything is set into stone, if no one likes such big skips I can always go back and add to it (or even make it optional), I am always open to feedback.

The ring is actually temporary, the Albedo's CG used to have a grey background but at the last minute I made a room and a bed. I will do the same for the ring as well eventually but I would like to focus on the hentai parts first as I guess no one really cares too much how the ring looks like.

Finally!! a overlord hentai parody. I always thought overlord have a lot of hentai potential.
I have a lot of questions.

Will there be Demiurge's happy farm?
or action of Shalltear with vampire brides?
or Arche as shelltear's pet? .

Damn i wish this game famous so you can add those content. But i know these parts it won't be showing any time soon as you have to built a story now.But you can hint it. Probably have to wait a year of so to even think of it actually happening .
I believe in R2 you can tell Demiurge you want to actively partecipate in his breeding farm.
That choice will be saved but of course it will happen much later in the game.

As for the vampire brides, they are POP Monsters and from what I know (I am not a big expert of Overlord), they are so minor that their names are not even known.
I plan to put some actions with them for sure, however, I am still unsure on how to go with it... In R3 I added a feature to make a summoning (the death knight) part of the "main staff", I might do the same for Vampire Brides as well, as in you will actually pick one, give her a name and make her part of your harem, basically.

As for Arche, I did not think so far ahead.
As of now, I have written snippets and ideas all the way to Clementine.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hmm interesting will probably wait b/c there is no mac version as of yet.
The .zip actually includes a MAC version however, I have been told that it may not work as that build is supposed to be used for itch.io or other such platforms.
It would actually be really helpful to me if you tried it out and see if it truly does not work on MAC, otherwise I will be making two separates builds in future (One for PC and Windows and one for MAC).

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like you have things nicely worked out. By the way if you need some inspiration for scenes you should check the side stories and drama cds if you haven't they have some nice slice of life stuff. There was actually a side story where the slime Ainz uses for bathing goes missing. Turns out Solution stole it because she wanted to be the slime to bath Ainz. That little story would be perfect for a hentai game and allow you to easily add some fun bath time with Solution.

Reactions: Fusidrive
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes