• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Game looks interesting! Overlord is one of my top 4 anime that needs a hentai parody game that is not a rpg. the others being fairy tail, my hero academia, and rwby. Also can we please get the girls pregnant.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Well now that i have played the game I can have a propper opinion

First of all im a big fan of overlord and playing your game was like watching the chapter 1 from the anime with a spicy touch so good job ;)

I think this game has a great potential and its been sooo long i`ve been waiting for a good overlord H game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
I am a reader of the light novel, but that does not prevent me from enjoying a good parody, although I still have to check if my computer could run it, out of that, if I can be of help in silly data or interesting data it would make me happy, I read several Examples of the other comments and I read your progress and ideas that are in fact decent since it is a parody thing that people forget.
1.-Shaltear well basically opens everything as many you know basically peroroncino made it very sinful. The submissive prefect for Ainz and the perfect trainer dominatrix for anyone outside the Tomb of Nazaric
2.-Just like the ring of shooting stars, the magic or objects to rewrite memories are also literal, with that you have a good element to modify many parts of the stories.
3.-It would not be wrong to feminize some male characters that we know will die or disappear and turn them into slaves, bimbos, breeders etc etc, examples: gazef stronof, general of theocracy slane.etc etc
4.-I support clementine scenes I always preferred to end up as a slave,
5.-All Nazari maids are supposed to be monster girls, so any race is valid.
6.-Climb the princess guard being a girl would be interesting to see since that would make the princess lesbian and let's be honest at some point they will fall,
7.-Well that is as far as anime goes, if you want more information about the Light Novel, believe me that you will have my support, and then there are several girls from the meat village or the city with which to interact.

I apologize if it is a bad English use the gogle translator since I wanted to say a lot XD

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sounds like you have things nicely worked out. By the way if you need some inspiration for scenes you should check the side stories and drama cds if you haven't they have some nice slice of life stuff. There was actually a side story where the slime Ainz uses for bathing goes missing. Turns out Solution stole it because she wanted to be the slime to bath Ainz. That little story would be perfect for a hentai game and allow you to easily add some fun bath time with Solution.
I will check them out, thanks!
I was thinking of completely disregarding the other slime and directly have in mind to use Solution for the bath scene or I guess I could turn the other slime into a girl and have a small rivalry between her and Solution.

justaidea

Feb 5, 2019
lurker here just a suggestion for neuronist painkill.
just say that ainz has a character editor item laying around like how pero designed shalltear from normally a ugly race to a more beautifull form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and also

the female version of nifirea.
Red hair and eyes like tomoko from watamote?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
lurker here just a suggestion for neuronist painkill.
just say that ainz has a character editor item laying around like how pero designed shalltear from normally a ugly race to a more beautifull form.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and also

the female version of nifirea.
Red hair and eyes like tomoko from watamote?
Neuronist, much like victim, will have a different physical form than the anime/ln.
I was thinking of a NPC with a nurse uniform, a whip and a very sadist personality but I will read some more about her before deciding this.

I will keep nifirea male, at least this is the plan currently.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How long until the public versions of overlord are released?
I release my main project (Workers of Kartedhir) weekly, I add content to Overlord H depending on how much time I have left each day, so it highly depends. It could take one or two weeks each public release.

This is the changelog so far so you can compare the dates:

R3 Changelog: (01/09/2019)
-Fixed: Typo in line 157, MomongaBed.rpyc
-Fixed: Error in line 84, DemiurgeBreedingRequest.rpyc

-Changed: Gallery "Next" and "Previous" text buttons are black now.

-Added: 8900 words (~28 minutes gameplay)
-Added: 7 CGs
-Added: 3 Maps (Carne Village, Nazarick's outdoors, Windowless Underground Chapel)
-Added: 1 Character (Death knight)
-Added: World map

R2 Changelog: (22/08/2019)
-Added: 5500 words (~15 minutes gameplay)
-Added: 2 CGs
-Added: 2 Characters (Victim, Gargantua)
-Added: 5 Maps (8th Floor Entrance, Blazing Temple, Underground Lake, Nazarick Entrance, Adipocere Chamber)

R1 Changelog (Initial release): (16/08/2019)
-Total words: 3440 (~10 minutes gameplay)

WarriorHamske

Jun 29, 2019
i absolutely adore this idea and look forward to being able to play future releases :) thank you for making this a reality

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
F-secure marks exe as troijan.
I spoke to muttdoggy just now and he confirmed it is a false positive.
From the virustotal:

Most of the known antiviruses show it as clean.

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
finally an overlord game i looked a lot for something like this but found nothing and then accidentally i found this in the fantasy tag
thanks dev. this is gonna be soooo good

Reactions: Konstantinus

j4zz97

Jul 30, 2019
aww sweet, ive been wanting an overlord game ever since i watched the bloody thing, t'was my first anime aswell This sounds like it could be good

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes