• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I'm a simple man. Lesbian masochistic vampire, big titty virgin succubus and a Slave environment and I am happy.

(these are here right?)

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if anyone has asked about this, but would it be possible to fuck the male characters as well? Like could that be a thing one day?

Jun 13, 2018
R2 = Release 2

There will be no M/M content.
If there will be, just like F/F, it will be pretty soft and probably not involving the MC.
Damn. I would love to rumble with certain males from the anime but if that's not going to be an option then oh well. Maybe next Overlord game that pops up on here.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
are Aura's eyes or eye color gonna be fixed? if not its not a big deal.
I will take a look at a few Aura images later and fix them if they are not accurate, thank you for letting me notice this.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I will take a look at a few Aura images later and fix them if they are not accurate, thank you for letting me notice this.
the color scheme is the same as her brothers just mirrored. so if you were to look at her. left eye green. right eye blue.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, it seems that i am the only one which has trouble since antivirus thinks the exe file is a virus and blocked it from being extracted. anyone an idea what i should do now?

RedAce1942

Jan 3, 2018
ok, it seems that i am the only one which has trouble since antivirus thinks the exe file is a virus and blocked it from being extracted. anyone an idea what i should do now?
Just upload it to virustotal.com, if it is a virus, then it should be marked as one

Shaffar

Feb 8, 2019
My antivirus marked the .exe file as suspicious and after checking that file in an online virus data repository it marked it as trojan about 6 antivirus programs. When I tried to delete it it granted itself admin rights to stay on my computer. Had to force it deleted using my antivirus. Avoid like a plague.

Reactions: Manana

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
My antivirus marked the .exe file as suspicious and after checking that file in an online virus data repository it marked it as trojan about 6 antivirus programs. When I tried to delete it it granted itself admin rights to stay on my computer. Had to force it deleted using my antivirus. Avoid like a plague.
It has been stated that it is a false positive a few pages back, I have already spoke with muttdoggy and he can confirm, if he reads this.

If you still believe I am a super hackerman when only 6 on 69 antivirus, 4 of those having a name I have never heard of, report it as a "virus" then contact any member of the staff rather than trying to generate some needless drama over nothing.

I would also like to mention that while I edit the game thread myself to avoid having to ask for every little thing, I leave all the links to be uploaded by a random uploader after I report the thread, they have antiviruses too.

Overlord.exe VirusTotal =

Overlord.zip (Containing lib and renpy) =

Overlord.py and Overlord.sh must be similar to other files so they get point to other files for some reason:

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes