Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yes, I typed it down word for word.

I wanted to confess to Yuri but "all other hentai scenes beside Yuri's will be locked off for the rest of the playthrough" this part made me question that.

I've been reading a lot of the comments about the harem route and as I understand it doesn't matter too much if you get married or not or who with, and that the lockouts are for the most part temporary and not permanent?

Thanks for you answer btw that was quick. :)
It's prob a leftover i missed then, harem is possible even if you go with yuri first.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It's prob a leftover i missed then, harem is possible even if you go with yuri first.
Been a while since a new playthrough but are you now able to still get a full harem no matter who you start with? I started with Albedo first but still missed some girls in the ending I got. Can you get all romanceable girls now? Or are there still some that are locked off on choices like killing one character to get another?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Been a while since a new playthrough but are you now able to still get a full harem no matter who you start with? I started with Albedo first but still missed some girls in the ending I got. Can you get all romanceable girls now? Or are there still some that are locked off on choices like killing one character to get another?
You can get all the major ones, if you kill Clementine you can't get her for obvious reasons :p

Reactions: homerj30

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You can get all the major ones, if you kill Clementine you can't get her for obvious reasons :p
It's just that I remember something about not being able to get one of Albedo's sisters (don't remember which one) if you don't kill her. Is that still a thing? Can I kill her and bring her back and still get the sister? Also is that confirmed now if I choose Albedo at the start as the first choice I can get every other girl now? As in all the maids and other female romanceable characters? Because like I said before went with Albedo first on my original playthrough but it locked out all other options for other female characters until much later in the game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It's just that I remember something about not being able to get one of Albedo's sisters (don't remember which one) if you don't kill her. Is that still a thing? Can I kill her and bring her back and still get the sister? Also is that confirmed now if I choose Albedo at the start as the first choice I can get every other girl now? As in all the maids and other female romanceable characters? Because like I said before went with Albedo first on my original playthrough but it locked out all other options for other female characters until much later in the game.
Albedo's sister (Nigredo) is not considered a major character.
You can start with Albedo and get a harem, yes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For those waiting for an android version, I have been told that joiplay works just fine with the current version.

There will not be an "official" version by me otherwise because the game is well over the limit (2gb) to get an android build, the most you might get is an unofficial build made with the compressed version which is known to be broken (Not the compressor's fault, the tools used simply have a chance to corrupt some assets).

If you want to play a stable build of the game in your android device, with no risks of ads or other unwanted things that might come from a third party android build, you can already do so through joiplay!

Aug 17, 2019
After finishing this I can honestly say this game was great and I could tell how much you cared about doing this series justice, even in this context.
The only personal gripes as a completionist were the limited number of charges on the ring on certain days and the fact that you cant get all the characters on a single run.

I hadn't played since R22, so some things might have changed, but does the orange names on the map also include main mission scenes? Because if so thats a little unhelpful in locating side content, especially since you can just click Ainz to know where the next main mission is, and if not then using a save from an old version has bugged it, since no matter what, the main sorcerers kingdom is always orange even with no available side content.
Also I really need a full walkthrough since I've beaten the game once and I'm still missing a bunch of mirror scenes and still somehow only have about 40% of the gallery and scenes.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
After finishing this I can honestly say this game was great and I could tell how much you cared about doing this series justice, even in this context.
The only personal gripes as a completionist were the limited number of charges on the ring on certain days and the fact that you cant get all the characters on a single run.

I hadn't played since R22, so some things might have changed, but does the orange names on the map also include main mission scenes? Because if so thats a little unhelpful in locating side content, especially since you can just click Ainz to know where the next main mission is, and if not then using a save from an old version has bugged it, since no matter what, the main sorcerers kingdom is always orange even with no available side content.
Also I really need a full walkthrough since I've beaten the game once and I'm still missing a bunch of mirror scenes and still somehow only have about 40% of the gallery and scenes.
No, you can get the location of the main missions only through interacting with Momonga's token. Orange names are side events only. Charges can actually be recharged if you discover the door to another world (and if you discover it when you do not need it, simply leave it alone and save it up for when you do.)

At this point, I am fairly sure if the Sorcerer Kingdom is orange, you are missing an event... If you open up the sorcerer kingdom, where does the pin point? Should be either E-Rantel or Carne Village. Gazef (if he exists) needs Brain Event in the lizardmen lake as well.

If you have completed the game and you are missing more than half of the gallery, then yes, you have skipped quite many side events.

Reactions: AhrimanH

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
congrats on finishing the game
yeah, i think i missed a few scenes as well XD might give it another shot down the road.
a story for another time you say :devilish:

Reactions: Winterfire
Aug 17, 2019
At this point, I am fairly sure if the Sorcerer Kingdom is orange, you are missing an event... If you open up the sorcerer kingdom, where does the pin point? Should be either E-Rantel or Carne Village. Gazef (if he exists) needs Brain Event in the lizardmen lake as well.
I think using a super old save has bugged it then, because the name is permanatly orange even when there are literally no side events in any of it's locations. Also there was a new scene in the Green Hole I had missed because the "new event" icon didn't show up there, but even after that the name was still orange.

As for missing content, I think that's because the only one of the Pleades I interacted with was Solution, since the warning you get from Narberal about locking you out of scenes scared me off accepting any of them.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Albedo's sister (Nigredo) is not considered a major character.
You can start with Albedo and get a harem, yes.
All maids now too? Because on my initial playthrough after choosing Albedo first it blocked out some choices when I went for first interactions with them.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
All maids now too? Because on my initial playthrough after choosing Albedo first it blocked out some choices when I went for first interactions with them.
Yes, harem is not an option at the beginning of the game. It is something that happens later on in the game.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes