Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I've seen at least two people ask what the controls are or where to find them in the last couple of pages alone. Gonna throw my hat in the ring hoping third time's the charm. I can't even swing my weapon and I'm pretty sure I've tried every key.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've seen at least two people ask what the controls are or where to find them in the last couple of pages alone. Gonna throw my hat in the ring hoping third time's the charm. I can't even swing my weapon and I'm pretty sure I've tried every key.
You just double left click on the enemy and if you have special attacks then just click on one when your fighting them.
You must be close to use hand held weapons and a little ways away with bow.

Reactions: Warsteel

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
You just double left click on the enemy and if you have special attacks then just click on one when your fighting them.
You must be close to use hand held weapons and a little ways away with bow.
Ahhh Diablo style. Got it, thanks. But how do you get back "action points"? All mine are gone and I can't even cut down trees now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ahhh Diablo style. Got it, thanks. But how do you get back "action points"? All mine are gone and I can't even cut down trees now.
You must sleep either at the tent next to the witch or in the corner of the town, you may also get to once you can get the camp going but I still have not been able to find Rana after I let her go over 100 days ago.

zarus950

Aug 4, 2019
You must sleep either at the tent next to the witch or in the corner of the town, you may also get to once you can get the camp going but I still have not been able to find Rana after I let her go over 100 days ago.
I found her !)))) I had to type RESETQ ,and then made all quest again untill the tomb . Then, something dark... well ... you will findout )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found her !)))) I had to type RESETQ ,and then made all quest again untill the tomb . Then, something dark... well ... you will findout )
Will try that later today and I hope I can get it to work.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
After reseting ,moved by quest to the tomb. After some talk ,been teleported to my camp.
For note, i did reset 2 times untill it worked.
I don't know how you did it, I got stuck in the textures and had to go out and start the quest again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how you did it, I got stuck in the textures and had to go out and start the quest again.
Thanks it works for me and to find Rana you must do the witch quest and go all the way through the temple and talk to the !!!!! in there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Project63

Don't know if a bug or memory leak but I was heading back to the town and where the first 2 birds spawn just to the right after leaving the town both birds did not have the normal walk but just slide along the ground and then when I got back to town the slaves all had the outline of dicks showing, I have the settings set to all female for both futa and the other scale.
Overlord 2021-05-07 09-33-34-21.jpg Here is one of the birds I killed and he just stayed as he was just standing there. Overlord 2021-05-07 10-00-26-04.jpg
After saving and restarting the game everything went back to normal.

Need to add an "R" and remove an "R" for this to make since. Overlord 2021-05-07 06-55-36-17.jpg

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Project63

Don't know if a bug or memory leak but I was heading back to the town and where the first 2 birds spawn just to the right after leaving the town both birds did not have the normal walk but just slide along the ground and then when I got back to town the slaves all had the outline of dicks showing, I have the settings set to all female for both futa and the other scale.
View attachment 1183348 Here is one of the birds I killed and he just stayed as he was just standing there. View attachment 1183358
After saving and restarting the game everything went back to normal.

Need to add an "R" and remove an "R" for this to make since. View attachment 1183353
so I went through the whole temple and somehow went through the wall at the top and got stuck there but for some reason I didn't meet the wound

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so I went through the whole temple and somehow went through the wall at the top and got stuck there but for some reason I didn't meet the wound
Reset the quest again and start over on the quests.
You retain your equipment and exp anyway so that is the best you can do for now.
You must kill all skeletons before the dark will show.

Project63
Another bug.,

This was a brand new stone club and I only used my bow in the temple to kill the skeletons and use the skeletons bow to repair mind and now my club is almost gone. Overlord 2021-05-07 11-16-55-81.jpg And now I know why the dildo has lost a lot of health because I only used it 3 time and its over halfway down on health.
The sound the dildo makes when used was the same sound when I was using my bow while the dildo was equiped.

Last edited:

GaylordMuSS

Oct 25, 2019
By the way how do you even get to the second floor in the temple? I've cleared the whole stuff and got an unknown page, but the game does not let me in.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes