VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If this is episode 2 where is episode 1? It is not like I want to play a later episode first I want the whole story.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
If this is episode 2 where is episode 1? It is not like I want to play a later episode first I want the whole story.
You played the whole story. Its just marked as episode two, because it was updated. First episode ends when ren gets shot.

Reactions: Kageshima

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, just to be clear since this is a remake I wouldn't need to play the first game right? Will I miss anything if I only play this version?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hey Yoshimitsu, I like the game so far but I found some bugs. I haven't finished the game yet, I saved it after the fight with the 1st demon at the school. After the scene where Kaoru thought, Noriko was a burglar, one of the images didn't show. When Ren said, "Wasn't Kaoru thinking about leaving just yesterday?" I got a black screen with "Image 'bg scene 39' not found.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hey Yoshimitsu, I like the game so far but I found some bugs. I haven't finished the game yet, I saved it after the fight with the 1st demon at the school. After the scene where Kaoru thought, Noriko was a burglar, one of the images didn't show. When Ren said, "Wasn't Kaoru thinking about leaving just yesterday?" I got a black screen with "Image 'bg scene 39' not found.
It's already fixed in episode 4, but thanks for reporting

Reactions: Zontany

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Overpowered [Ep. 4] YoshiGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 112 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 95 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
This game has promise! I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes

If I could offer unsolicited advice, you might benefit from more descriptions in your changelogs/patreon posts to help people decide to give it a try. It's clear you're putting in work (and you have content to show!), but your patreon page looks sparse compared to some other games

Pavonius

Apr 20, 2019
Hey Yoshimitsu, minor bug report: during the test, correct answers have
Python:
test =+ 1
instead of
Python:
test += 1
which means the highest score you can get is 1.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
This game has promise! I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes

If I could offer unsolicited advice, you might benefit from more descriptions in your changelogs/patreon posts to help people decide to give it a try. It's clear you're putting in work (and you have content to show!), but your patreon page looks sparse compared to some other games
Yeah, I know that, but I don't really know what more can I write there :(

Hey Yoshimitsu, minor bug report: during the test, correct answers have
Python:
test =+ 1
instead of
Python:
test += 1
which means the highest score you can get is 1.
Damn, you're right, I didn't notice that. Thanks!

Gave it a try, really liked what i played. Not many choices but the story has me intrigued.
That's nice to hear :giggle:

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Intriguing storyline so far if I must say. I like it.

The art style, well what can I say, I'm a sucker for KP graphics.

• Red Heart

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Quite the interesting update. I wonder where the supernatural elements are gonna go. Lots of cute, likable girls (and also Kaoru lol). I get the feeling Noriko is lying to us about being a programmer. Is she a spy? Looking forward to more.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes