VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
it's shame there is no harem path in this game, i hate that i can't meet takase in the club and help kyoko at the same time
Wait, what?!? no harem ... I´m out ... sadly ...
I couldnt decide between those cute girls ... Yeah, someone could say that I could play the game multiple times to see them all ... but everytime I must decide between them .... noooope

Developer Notes
What about Overpowered? It's going to be re-made. I had some time to think and I don't really like the way where's the game going in its current state. There will be some changes to the plot, but the main idea and story won't be changed much. Most changes will be done to the gameplay.

Sadly a pass from my side - but if there comes (maaayyyybbbeeeee) a harem path, I come back to this game ;)

(bookmarked)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
it's shame there is no harem path in this game, i hate that i can't meet takase in the club and help kyoko at the same time
I wanted the game to have a few different routes, sad you didn't like it. I hope you at least enjoyed the rest of the game.

Reactions: travin213

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Wait, what?!? no harem ... I´m out ... sadly ...
I couldnt decide between those cute girls ... Yeah, someone could say that I could play the game multiple times to see them all ... but everytime I must decide between them .... noooope
Sadly a pass from my side - but if there comes (maaayyyybbbeeeee) a harem path, I come back to this game ;)

(bookmarked)
There is harem. There's a lot of girls around MC, but some choices lead to the path where Ren won't get to know some of them (sidecharacters mostly). But still, harem is there.

Clockwise Digital

Jul 2, 2017
Are the tags accurate? I don't mind a slow burn, but it seems... lacking for 5 episodes.

Edit: Or maybe just very vanilla?

Last edited:

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Are the tags accurate? I don't mind a slow burn, but it seems... lacking for 5 episodes.

Edit: Or maybe just very vanilla?
There's a lot of characters in the game. For some, it takes just a few moments to get the H-scenes, for others, there has to be a relationship built up - and it takes some time.

It's not really very vanilla, just like I said, give them some more time.

I hope you liked the game anyway.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
what was the point of this update? I've seen longer teaser trailers on DVD form the 90s
It may give you a feeling like this because there are two routes in this episode depending on the choice you've made earlier in the game.

If you still think that there's not so much content added, I suggest you wait for more updates to come out and then download the game. It shouldn't be a long wait, new episodes come out with approximately 2 weeks gaps.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
There is harem. There's a lot of girls around MC, but some choices lead to the path where Ren won't get to know some of them (sidecharacters mostly). But still, harem is there.
Just asking: can the MC get into a kinky relationship with the 3 (4) female chars from your thread picture at the same time, with them knowing about each other?
If "no" then there is imo no harem. Sidechars dont count if the main females dont know about them & vice versa ;)
But lucky for us (me) there is a way smaller compressed version up now - I gonna download it and check your statement about harem... ^^

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the update! Good one again (y) One question: Will be a harem or multiple endings?

Last edited:

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Its actually opposite for me. Images are first, then writing and programming. You're right, 90% of game weight is in the images.

And yes, episode 6 is already finished :)
That's really interesting, for my current (and first) project it's been Programming/Writing, Images. I feel like the dialogue points me in the right direction as far as composition and viewpoint for images.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes