• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
Wow, I've been dragged along by the story, I can't wait to find out more! I hope we'll have more freedom regarding choices, decisions, routes and their impacts in the future... I'm keeping a close watch on this game. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yooshi

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Man.. i saw the "abandoned" tag on my list but it was the previous Overpowered version posted here long time ago... damn it scared the hell out of me for a second. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Zontany and Yooshi

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I don't want to be a ass but I want a update I'm invested in the story and I'm tired of waiting, its not like you do long updates anyway and again I apologies for being impatient.

Reactions: User1230

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Is this game still going? Cause I was hella pulled in to see where the story was going but there hasn't been an update in a hot minute.

Edit: Just checked the patreon. Rest in Peace, Frank.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
first of all: even it needs Koikatsu needs much space, its one of my favorite style.
The Story is promissing and i hope that you get enough supporters.

• Red Heart

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm totally cool with Aunt Chizuru being a friend of MC's deceased mother, but I am getting major sister vibes from Kaoru and Kana (Kana, Kei, and Kaoru definitely sound like sibling names). Is a patch forthcoming?

Given that Kana would have to "live with her father" if she comes to the city maybe she's not, and if Kaoru isn't either what is her reasoning for moving from their old village with MC and living with him at his Aunt's place? Did I miss something?

Besides that, I'm really enjoying the game! MC isn't a moron (he just keeps hanging out with one), and the girls are all adorable.

Last edited:

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm totally cool with Aunt Chizuru being a friend of MC's deceased mother, but I am getting major sister vibes from Kaoru and Kana (Kana, Kei, and Kaoru definitely sound like sibling names). Is a patch forthcoming?

Given that Kana would have to "live with her father" if she comes to the city maybe she's not, and if Kaoru isn't either what is her reasoning for moving from their old village with MC and living with him at his Aunt's place? Did I miss something?

Besides that, I'm really enjoying the game! MC isn't a moron (he just keeps hanging out with one), and the girls are all adorable.
Maybe they give you those vibes because they have known MC since childhood, so maybe they act a bit like a siblings. Sadly, there can't be an incest patch, because making them his sisters won't fit the plot ☹

You didn't miss anything, everything will be explained better in later episodes ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
why is the windows version so much larger than the android version?
Its because android version is heavily compressed. You won't see that on phone screen which is much smaller than PC one, but the quality is also lowered, thats why it weights a lot less.

Ive done some compressing to the PC version too, so sixth episode weights almost 1GB less than the fifth one.

Reactions: nightseller

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Its because android version is heavily compressed. You won't see that on phone screen which is much smaller than PC one, but the quality is also lowered, thats why it weights a lot less.

Ive done some compressing to the PC version too, so sixth episode weights almost 1GB less than the fifth one.
Wait so episode 5 just went public and episode 6 is finished or near finished? Damn dev respect for working ahead (I'm under the assumption that all of the rendering was probably done after programming and writing and that the bulk of data is in the images.).

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Wait so episode 5 just went public and episode 6 is finished or near finished? Damn dev respect for working ahead (I'm under the assumption that all of the rendering was probably done after programming and writing and that the bulk of data is in the images.).
Its actually opposite for me. Images are first, then writing and programming. You're right, 90% of game weight is in the images.

And yes, episode 6 is already finished :)

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
How many renders does this game have? Usually I don't play something until it has 2000 or more so that there's a good amount of content to sink my teeth into.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes