VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'll say that i barely started playing and Tooru is the worst "perverted friend" i've seen in these kind of games, mostly because we are not given an option to refuse his dumb ideas, i'am pretty sure they are meant as "funny" situations but to be honest they aren't. MC is like "fuck no i won't do it", next screen he is doing it.

Overall i'am enjoying the game, as for the girls i don't have an opinion yet, but i liked the blue haired girl and the naked teacher.

Reactions: boundkitsune

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
How many hours long is this currently?
It shouldn't take more than two hours of your time I guess.

I'll say that i barely started playing and Tooru is the worst "perverted friend" i've seen in these kind of games, mostly because we are not given an option to refuse his dumb ideas, i'am pretty sure they are meant as "funny" situations but to be honest they aren't. MC is like "fuck no i won't do it", next screen he is doing it.

Overall i'am enjoying the game, as for the girls i don't have an opinion yet, but i liked the blue haired girl and the naked teacher.
Well, I expected people to dislike Tooru but I didn't expect that much hate. Like I said before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
It shouldn't take more than two hours of your time I guess.

Well, I expected people to dislike Tooru but I didn't expect that much hate. Like I said before:

The annoying thing is less him, then the fact MC is an idiot who just goes along with it anyway. Don't have to end anything, just have to be allowed to tell his dumb ass to go pound sand when his ideas are dumb as a bag of hammers.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 12 (final)
Size 285 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
So dude, good for you who have fun immersing yourself in story. There are games that players can immerse themselves in, but many visual novels aren't necessarily meant for that, they're generally meant to be interactive books where the player chooses the character's fate.

But I didn't come to tell you how you should play, you play how you want. I just wanted to make my point.

However, I noticed that people only make this request to change the character's name when the game has a male protagonist, because when it's a game with a female protagonist, no one asks to add the ability to change her name and if they ask, it's a minority too small.

Anyway, if it's about immersion, instead of just asking them to add ability to choose the protagonist's name, why not ask to add ability to pick the protagonist's gender as well?

It is just a reflection here that I would like to leave for everyone.

Although I personally don't feel the need to add name choice or anything like that, as Ren is clearly a character, just note that the choices are displayed in third person.

Again, I just wanted to prove my point and not dictate how others should play, you are still free to play how you want and want to immerse yourself in the games.

I personally like to change the name for two reasons, one you've heard all about being immersion, I do think it helps me stay with the story, even though I'm not using my own name, but a gaming name.

The second is to simplify things. I play a lot of these games and bouncing back and forth between them, I often forget what the MC's name is, character's will be talking about a steve, or max or whatever the name is and I'm like "Who the hell is Steve? ....ooooh. I'm Steve?" It just helps me slip back into a game especially if there has been a long gap between updates.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I just started playing this game recently, as everyone said tooru is more annoying rather than being a comic relief character. Another thing is I really hate the fact that there are branches for both sensei. I did prefer to have them both. So, far the story is pretty decent but very low contents for the girls which is the main attraction and important factor.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
building structures kinda reminds me of hero's harem guild. Good game tho :love:
Koikatsu is primarily meant for making cute girls and less about architecture so if you play enough games derived from that engine then they will start to blend together.

• Wow
Reactions: obitus
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes