Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
someone told me that ntr can be avoided, but when I play ntr occurs, does he mean that ntr can be skipped? Or can we completely prevent the occurrence of NTR?

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
I searched this thread and didn't find the answer.
Why are there places with a block symbol?

I'm on the 13th and I decided to do an action with the MC at night, in which Kotone was in the solon, and I was supposed to go with her to help with the "feast", but the game simply didn't allow me to go, it was scheduled as blocked. So, I had to choose another action, and soon after I took NTR from Kotone with Shinohara.

Is this on purpose of the game and there is no way to avoid the scene? Or do I need to take some action to remove these actions that are blocked?

Even with Saya there are these blocks.

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
someone told me that ntr can be avoided, but when I play ntr occurs, does he mean that ntr can be skipped? Or can we completely prevent the occurrence of NTR?
The only unavoidable NTR is between Kotone and Iketani on Day 6. Skipping NTR hides the scene from being played, but the NTR event still occurs. Otherwise, in-game NTR events can be avoided completely with game mechanics and strategy.

I searched this thread and didn't find the answer.
Why are there places with a block symbol?

I'm on the 13th and I decided to do an action with the MC at night, in which Kotone was in the solon, and I was supposed to go with her to help with the "feast", but the game simply didn't allow me to go, it was scheduled as blocked. So, I had to choose another action, and soon after I took NTR from Kotone with Shinohara.

Is this on purpose of the game and there is no way to avoid the scene? Or do I need to take some action to remove these actions that are blocked?

Even with Saya there are these blocks.
Blocks generally follow rulesets determined by storyline so yes they are placed with purpose. For example, you will see blocks during Ririko's body check up, Kotone's feast at midnight, Saya's talk session with the villagers etc. That being said, Kotone/Shinohara's NTR won't begin until Kotone/Koide's NTR has already advanced, and IIRC this happens when you missed at least 2 feast prep session with Kotone, usually happening during Night 2 at salon with a (?) indicator. I think it would be better that you provide a save or a screenshot of your progress for us to look at this further, or load a previous save/start new if you've missed the flags.

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
That being said, Kotone/Shinohara's NTR won't begin until Kotone/Koide's NTR has already advanced, and IIRC this happens when you missed at least 2 feast prep session with Kotone, usually happening during Night 2 at salon with a (?) indicator. I think it would be better that you provide a save or a screenshot of your progress for us to look at this further, or load a previous save/start new if you've missed the flags.
I can't publish a print, as I already saved it above.

But thanks to your explanation, I think that's exactly what happened.
The game is already starting to build Koide's relationship with Kotone, but there has been no significant progress.
However, regarding the "?" symbol, I skip some depending on the action that takes place, so I go back with the save and do another action, since the next day the "?" Come back at the same time to continue the story.
There will probably be an option "?" in the salon for kotone, and i did another action with another girl. Even though the game warned that if I didn't compare Shinoraha it would prepare for the "feast", I didn't realize that I had to do it every night.
As the game doesn't say which day the kotone will go to the "banquet", I took this ntr as a mistake.

This is a really good game. As I've read, you should play this game more than once to get other scenes on other routes, or, in this case, avoid a route.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
this game or translate is bug I can't rest at Attic to recover stamina
I had the same problem. This helped me. It is important to strictly follow the algorithm

This is a previously known issue that has been fixed.
  1. Download from the opening post both the game and the patch.
  2. Extract the game.
  3. Apply the patch under Japanese localization to replace contents in the game folder.
  4. Run a new game under Japanese localization.
  5. The rest option in attic should now be available.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes