Apr 25, 2018
Does the mc ever figure out that Kotone isn’t his blood sister or does he still think his kids are going to be born with webbed toes?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Are they any other games similar to this style(Not exact) that has a mother/son relationship? Tsumamigui 3 is the only direct relation to it right? So l am looking for more. VN or anything other
Heartful Maman. Same studio, same type of gameplay.
I think there is an mtl on sugoivisualnovel.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Almost a whole in-game week passed and it's basically still a prologue with no choices to make or stuff to do except for reading and reading. What a long intro

Reactions: bobzmail

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
I am begging at this rate can someone please tell what does what, I just don't get it please.

What does the Soft - Virtue - Hard meter do? I don't know, I don't have an idea.

What do the eggs do? Why are there so many of them?

What does the Orange Kanji mark on a location and the Pink kanji and the blue one(I think?) do? What do they mean? How do I enter a room when it has - over it? I am going mad at this rate.

I would be incredibly grateful if someone explained the mechanics to this game and how to play it properly instead of me just blindly clicking options, thank you.

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
I am begging at this rate can someone please tell what does what, I just don't get it please.

What does the Soft - Virtue - Hard meter do? I don't know, I don't have an idea.

What do the eggs do? Why are there so many of them?

What does the Orange Kanji mark on a location and the Pink kanji and the blue one(I think?) do? What do they mean? How do I enter a room when it has - over it? I am going mad at this rate.

I would be incredibly grateful if someone explained the mechanics to this game and how to play it properly instead of me just blindly clicking options, thank you.
The Virtue meter determines how strong the heroines' heart shields are in resisting attacks (advances) from the NTR parties. A soft virtue (blue, number 1, 1 to 3 bars) heroine's heart shield breaks on 1 attack, normal virtue (yellow, number 2, 4 to 6 bars) breaks on 2 attacks, hard virtue (red, number 3, 7 to 9 bars) breaks after 3 attacks.

Each heroine has an egg that will only be summoned when they engage with sexual activities. Each egg has a fertilization timer; failure to impregnate the heroine before the timer elapses will reset the egg and the fertilization process. The game is pretty much between how fast can the heroine be impregnated by either you or the NTR parties. The game ends when either egg of a heroine is fertilized - heroine gets pregnant. You get an ending if Mamoru succeeds in impregnating a heroine first; a game over ending if any heroine gets pregnant by the NTR parties.

The orange/pink 愛 is Ai, meaning Love. These pops out when a heroine's Love gauge is full and you get to flirt with the heroine, restoring the heroine's virtue. Orange Ai is a standard flirt trigger; you restore the heroine's virtue and maybe some dialogue lines or repeated sex scenes, nothing more. Pink Ai is an event flirt trigger; a unique event ensues for this flirt process which will progress the heroine's story and the game. Love gauge carries over different times of the day, so you may see an Orange Ai in noon turning to a Pink Ai at night. Blue ゆ is Yu, meaning bath. You will only see this during bath phase where bath action is available. Bath restores heart shields.

To summarize, you try to impregnate a heroine before the NTR parties can. To do this you care for the heroine to gain progress on their Love gauge, Flirt with them (Sex) during Pink Ai and trigger events (Green ?) to progress the story until Mamoru can breed the heroines, at the same time preventing them from being impregnated first by others either through heart shield defenses (bath to restore heart shield, flirt to strengthen virtue), interfering NTR advances by occupying the heroine's activity slot, reset fertilization gauge by having sex with Kyoko at the infirmary during day time or rely on Yukino to guard the heroines.

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
The Virtue meter determines how strong the heroines' heart shields are in resisting attacks (advances) from the NTR parties. A soft virtue (blue, number 1, 1 to 3 bars) heroine's heart shield breaks on 1 attack, normal virtue (yellow, number 2, 4 to 6 bars) breaks on 2 attacks, hard virtue (red, number 3, 7 to 9 bars) breaks after 3 attacks.

Each heroine has an egg that will only be summoned when they engage with sexual activities. Each egg has a fertilization timer; failure to impregnate the heroine before the timer elapses will reset the egg and the fertilization process. The game is pretty much between how fast can the heroine be impregnated by either you or the NTR parties. The game ends when either egg of a heroine is fertilized - heroine gets pregnant. You get an ending if Mamoru succeeds in impregnating a heroine first; a game over ending if any heroine gets pregnant by the NTR parties.

The orange/pink 愛 is Ai, meaning Love. These pops out when a heroine's Love gauge is full and you get to flirt with the heroine, restoring the heroine's virtue. Orange Ai is a standard flirt trigger; you restore the heroine's virtue and maybe some dialogue lines or repeated sex scenes, nothing more. Pink Ai is an event flirt trigger; a unique event ensues for this flirt process which will progress the heroine's story and the game. Love gauge carries over different times of the day, so you may see an Orange Ai in noon turning to a Pink Ai at night. Blue ゆ is Yu, meaning bath. You will only see this during bath phase where bath action is available. Bath restores heart shields.

To summarize, you try to impregnate a heroine before the NTR parties can. To do this you care for the heroine to gain progress on their Love gauge, Flirt with them (Sex) during Pink Ai and trigger events (Green ?) to progress the story until Mamoru can breed the heroines, at the same time preventing them from being impregnated first by others either through heart shield defenses (bath to restore heart shield, flirt to strengthen virtue), interfering NTR advances by occupying the heroine's activity slot, reset fertilization gauge by having sex with Kyoko at the infirmary during day time or rely on Yukino to guard the heroines.
Thanks!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is fun, but I have no idea how to able to impregnate them all. If I focus on someone, it's a miss or nearly miss for another girl. Having Yukino as "bodyguard" does help a bit, but still end up not getting the 3. Does anyone have a specific strategy for this game? Should I focus the love events, should I focus having HP at start to avoid running out of stamina at later stages, or should I focus on the "?" to progress the events faster?

I know virtues increases heart shields, I know eggs are needed, although some events later in game don't need it if you have an high love level, but still no chance to get the 3 until time limit. Or is there any specific event needed for the harem?

TL;DR: It's easy to focus on a girl, but hard to focus on the main 3.

reset fertilization gauge by having sex with Kyoko at the infirmary during day time or rely on Yukino to guard the heroines.
Is there any specific event for that? In my games Kyoko never appeared at the infirmary, only lounge. Yukino's on the other hand is pretty easy to get.

Last edited:

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
In my games Kyoko never appeared at the infirmary, only lounge.
Its been a while since I translated the walkthrough so my memory could serve me wrongly. There should be an (?) event trigger at the Entrance Hall after Masato starts attacking Kotone where Kyoko offers womb-cleaning service in return for Mamoru impregnating her as the service fee. After that, Saya's first creampie by an NTR party will trigger an (?) event the next noon at the Salon. Trigger this event and she should appear at the infirmary in the noon days afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Its been a while since I translated the walkthrough so my memory could serve me wrongly. There should be an (?) event trigger at the Entrance Hall after Masato starts attacking Kotone where Kyoko offers womb-cleaning service in return for Mamoru impregnating her as the service fee. After that, Saya's first creampie by an NTR party will trigger an (?) event the next noon at the Salon. Trigger this event and she should appear at the infirmary in the noon days afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, so that's from a NTR route? Then forget it, thanks anyway for mentioning it.

Anyway, I finally found out how to get the harem, ty though.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
The game is fun, but I have no idea how to able to impregnate them all.
Once you have a high relationship with one girl and get high with another typically there's 3P events where if the girl is ovulating/has the egg buff at the time it's just an instant impregnation.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Once you have a high relationship with one girl and get high with another typically there's 3P events where if the girl is ovulating/has the egg buff at the time it's just an instant impregnation.
Exactly, each pairing of the girls has a 3 way scene and in each one you will impreg one of the characters. I've played this game so many times that I can get the harem each time pretty easily - the key is making sure you have the maid to help with a few blocks here and there.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes