1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
An outstanding game. Extremely fun to play and the girls are extremely likeable. I'm pretty sure the NTR is sending people away, wish is sad because it is completly avoidable, you just get it if you mess up. Basicly you're rewarded if you play the game properly, and feels great to actually avoid them being stolen while you increase the love/corruption relationship at the same time.

My only con is the intro being too long, and the time limit being low, I wish I could have a gameplay for longer, even if the game is quite replayable. But longer routes and more events, or even more girls would make more justice to this game. Still, for sure one of the best games I've played in recent days, but I guess that's AliceSoft for you.

Once you have a high relationship with one girl and get high with another typically there's 3P events where if the girl is ovulating/has the egg buff at the time it's just an instant impregnation.
The issue wasn't getting them pregnant, my issue was getting the harem end. But in the end I finally found out how to get it, it does have a specific order and event.

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any way to play this on an android???

Since this isn't an RPGM, I'm pretty sure that Joiplay won't work (but I haven't tried it yet, so.....)

Lukiose

Jan 28, 2018
I nutted so hard to this and i still have 5 liters in the tank
All that impregnation talk from Saya and Kyouko is how diamonds are formed...

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING AND SHARING (really)

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes