• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SigilSaintX

Apr 9, 2021
What's in the files named "Various"?
All 3 Various packs contain 1-2 video files and a folder with images. I attached the thumbnails of all the videos in each pack so you can see what each one has.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SigilSaintX

Apr 9, 2021
Does this have the Luchador djeeta one from august?
I went through all the currently available downloads and didn't see the video you're looking for among them. I'm not familiar with this character but I found a video that has a girl that looks like her in the Touhou Project pack. Not sure if it's her or not but the hair and red hair band match the pics I found of Djeeta when I was looking for a reference pic of her online. Here's a copy of the thumbnail of that video.

justforfaps

Jul 7, 2018
I went through all the currently available downloads and didn't see the video you're looking for among them. I'm not familiar with this character but I found a video that has a girl that looks like her in the Touhou Project pack. Not sure if it's her or not but the hair and red hair band match the pics I found of Djeeta when I was looking for a reference pic of her online. Here's a copy of the thumbnail of that video.

This one is Alice from the Touhou game series. Djeeta is the female alternate MC from Granblue Fantasy lol. They do look pretty similar, one is just more blue and the other is usually associated with pink

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
View attachment 1552062

Overview:
@OZ is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Final Fantasy, Touhou Project, Fate, Love Live!, and countless others. Mostly forced sex and gangrapes, often with the ugly bastard type, plus a few tentacles there and there.​

Updated: 2021-12-19
Artist: @OZ - -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: Korean, Japanese
Resolution: 480p and 720p
Files: 848 pictures
Length: 134 animations (46 HOURS+)
Genre:
Installation:
"Film versions":
A Certain Scientific Railgun: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Fate/Stay Night: - - -
Final Fantasy VII: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Love Live!: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Touhou Project: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Various 1: - - -
Various 2: - - -
Various 3: - - -

"Game recording versions": - - -
Unfinished vids: - - -

View attachment 1552043 View attachment 1552044 View attachment 1552046 View attachment 1552047 View attachment 1552048 View attachment 1552049 View attachment 1552050 View attachment 1552051 View attachment 1552052 View attachment 1552053 View attachment 1552054 View attachment 1552055 View attachment 1552056 View attachment 1552057 View attachment 1552058 View attachment 1552059 View attachment 1552060
C-cat (サイバーキャット) ムービース

RJ383680_img_main.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote