zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it's not competed yet i was also hoping for a scene with the one that was guarding the orb you got from the moths. but really i think the other girls need some more scenes to like titty sucking sewer critter's and other thing that happen to the mc. lol i know this is a kinda ass game but she and the others have nice pussy's too lol.

Reactions: mrra

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
not sure all i know is after a windows 10 update a entire folder got deleted and that folder just so happens to hold every h game i had and almost every save file for said games
Was you running an older version that has not been updated for a long time or was you up to date pretty much & what folder was it that got deleted?

Use this program in future - StopUpdates10

Last edited:

Steele2020

Nov 7, 2019
Was you running an older version that has not been updated for a long time or was you up to date pretty much & what folder was it that got deleted?

Use this program in future - StopUpdates10
i think i was pretty caught up with updates as to what folders got deleted well i made the mistake of keeping all my h games and most of my saves on a single folder

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
i think i was pretty caught up with updates as to what folders got deleted well i made the mistake of keeping all my h games and most of my saves on a single folder
You could try using a file recovery software if the data in the storage hardware have not been changed much in the sectors. Helped me a lot in the past when I learned about the highty and mighty power of shift+del (dont use that if you dont know what you're doing, go for normal del/send to trash bin instead).

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Is there any mod to allow for namu to be naked on every cutscene? kinda use her nude equipment yet sometimes she appears with her default outfit on scenes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering when will this be done. and even after it is done hope for more sex scene's after lol.

Reactions: Movikx

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
so just wondering when will this be done. and even after it is done hope for more sex scene's after lol.
It's done since he is concentrating on the new game. Maybe one day he might add something but for now the game is completed.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
thnks need competed tag lol.
To quote the post on Zem's Patreon that announced the release of v0.9665:

FUTURE PLANS:

I will be focusing on Aida once again, as Paccsu nears its completion. It's basically 99% done so, GOOD ENOUGH, for now. There's still stuff to do for sure, SO:

A.I.D.A.:

• Lewds
  • Missions
  • Arts
  • Everything!
Paccsu:

• Fixing current lewd scenes
  • more outfits for Namu
  • Lewds?
OK TILL NEXT TIME BUH BI!!!

So no, this game is technically not complete.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
To quote the post on Zem's Patreon that announced the release of v0.9665:

FUTURE PLANS:

I will be focusing on Aida once again, as Paccsu nears its completion. It's basically 99% done so, GOOD ENOUGH, for now. There's still stuff to do for sure, SO:

A.I.D.A.:

• Lewds
  • Missions
  • Arts
  • Everything!
Paccsu:

• Fixing current lewd scenes
  • more outfits for Namu
  • Lewds?
OK TILL NEXT TIME BUH BI!!!

So no, this game is technically not complete.
i would say it is complete and Zem is mainly doing more fixing and adding outfits and lewds but story wise it is done.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes