Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Well I thank you for Kiva. She wasn't what I knew I needed until she had already been delivered.
All I can hope for is, somehow, more Kiva in the future.

Reactions: mrra and loot72

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
You can't even play completely lesbian?
Are you making an affirmation or asking if that's possible? Maybe you can try to avoid being sexually attacked by 'male' enemies and savescum if it fails I guess. There's a skill option that turns off lewd attacks but having to trigger that every time you fight someone will surely be annoying.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Are you making an affirmation or asking if that's possible? Maybe you can try to avoid being sexually attacked by 'male' enemies and savescum if it fails I guess. There's a skill option that turns off lewd attacks but having to trigger that every time you fight someone will surely be annoying.
I want to know if it's possible to do a lesbian only playthrough.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I want to know if it's possible to do a lesbian only playthrough.
No there is no lesbian only playthrough and there is other lesbian only games on here but no this doesn't have lesbian only playthrough. If you haven't notice by now on the game that is.

Stalingrad

Jun 27, 2019
If all you're looking for is the new lewd content, you don't need a save. Start a new game, and once you go through a scene the gallery (memory room) will open. In there there's a button that unlocks all the lewd stuff. I recommend going to the bar and doing that scene since it's right there when you get into the city.
Can you specify where
1. The scene you're referring
2. the direction where this room can be found

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes