Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
There are no malexfemale scenes currently, only one animated tentacle scene vs the Snake Sorcerers. You just need to hit them a little so they start using the special attack. :D
Good story sexy art awesome game, still monstergirls with no male shota ? What an idea. Why not. still would not mind her to ride me all night long... whatever. A good monstergirl game with a good story is not so bad. I prefer good world and story over just fight and if you loose monster will rape you. Monstergirl island also did a good job to make the world feel real with friends and fun and not just enemys well lots of sex. On the other side if you give us boobs we download. Not hard. Still if you put some monstergirl milking shota in it i think lots of people will like it.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
I refuse to believe it is coinsidence that this games is full of finnish sounding or straight up finnish words
name of the game is wide load ass
Muh'kean means thicks
Namu means candy
Ruo'ho is grass
Tukeva is stout or strudy
Tiss'i means boob
Kau'punki is city

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I refuse to believe it is coinsidence that this games is full of finnish sounding or straight up finnish words
name of the game is wide load ass
Muh'kean means thicks
Namu means candy
Ruo'ho is grass
Tukeva is stout or strudy
Tiss'i means boob
Kau'punki is city
Very smart shows the dev knows stuff and put some thoughts in the work. Also monstergirls so the dev has good taste

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
finally completed, I remember that I played this game a lot because I liked the combat and the various perverse scenes that you could have, I hope that the next project will be much better than this.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
one of my favorite scenes and the one I remember most is when our friend bends down to look at a box and the children or the gentleman look at her in that position. I only remembered that scene and something told me that I had to download it again.

doldurulmamisayi

Oct 16, 2021
I dont understand the deadsland map quest, I found a stone that should explode with bomb, but i dont have any. I found a house but door didnot open. Where should i go?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Well done on completing the game. Then we just hope that there are no more serious errors to be found. Keep it up^^
And thank you for the great game.
tumblr_mpu8kiYxc21s2rhwoo4_500.gif

Reactions: HikkiG

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can you easily miss scenes in this game?? I would rather not have to replay the whole thing because I got locked out of some scenes. Like the game over scenes, do you need to be defeated by specific enemies or something?

BlackStarUK

Mar 20, 2020
Well done on seeing through and completing an RPG that is very excellent. I remember coming across this years ago and being impressed by the heroine design (thicc tribal!) and the tone of the game, as well as some nice touches
Look forward to your next project.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Hopefully this is not the last we see of Paccsu and especially Namu, I love this little girl with horns and I hope it has a sequel

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes