Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The game has a "memory room" where you can see the scenes again or unlock them all if you don't want to play it/ missed some scenes. You don't need to lose, enemies can do normal attacks or lewd attacks( you get sex scenes). actually if you lose it is game over so don't lose on purpose. I did miss a couple of scenes in my playthrough but like I said, you can just unlock them all in the memory room anyway.
Yeah but I like the buildup so i would like to see if I can get all scenes naturally. What are the requirements for the 3 game over scenes?

yesno777666

Jun 18, 2022
Can you easily miss scenes in this game?? I would rather not have to replay the whole thing because I got locked out of some scenes. Like the game over scenes, do you need to be defeated by specific enemies or something?
Do not worry there is a gallery.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
My only wish is for more exotic tentacles and the like for the next 'action scenes', stuff like this would surely be interesting to see, aside from the standard smooth ones. It could be a way to have content that's not in the games yet without having to rely on using more extreme genres, like bestiality, for example. (But I agree it could be a bit annoying to animate depending on the perspective)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
I just start playing, But how can I get "Tentacle : All the way through" from Undead sorcerer?

I just unlucky or it need some condition?

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
I'm currently doing the Mansion side quest, and im at the part where I inserted the Red Gem, what do I need to do/get for the left side contraption?

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
one thing i wish was in the game was "event hints" you go to the memory room and there's some missed scenes and an "unlock all" button but there's no way to check the conditions for unseen events... for me i don't know how i get the tavern's last scene and the zombie wizard won't give me her 4th. but if i knew why i'm not getting them i could get them.

with that said, i'm not gonna force the dev to do this for a singular random person on the net! this's just an idea and it's up to the dev.

anonymousbruh

Aug 14, 2017
AIDA is my favorite H-RPGM of all time next to Karryn's prison so naturally I wanted to check out your other game too. I saw that it was near completion so I waited for the full release and I'm glad I did. The game is great, fun gameplay, good humor, art that makes me wanna bust fat nuts. Bought it as soon as it came out and I urge you all to as well since it's 5 bucks. Best of luck with AIDA and TEAM NAMU FOR LIFE!

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hi,
my game is like 500% speed and skip all animation, can someone tell me how to slow a bit ? thx

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
full save pls
Ask the dev on it's patreon! You have better luck in there than here

I heard it's only 1$ for Slime tier and 3$ for Ghost Tier.

Heck if you're lucky the dev will give you a dev savestate where you can see the sprites one by one or even better ''the location of the Burger!"

Reactions: Paccsu
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes