Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Hey Paccsu if you dont mind me helping as well, im stuck on the Pelott'ava side quest, i cant figure out what do i have to do for the left side contraption.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hey Paccsu if you dont mind me helping as well, im stuck on the Pelott'ava side quest, i cant figure out what do i have to do for the left side contraption.
the Red Gem is on a statue in the second area in the first floor. in the middle of the map - when you enter that room there will be a notice on the statue

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ressxd

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Damn, considering how long it took to make this game, its actually appalling how much they recycled CG. There is a fair amount of scenes, but SO MUCH of it are reused assets, which lowers the amount of unique CG to a disappointing amount for a game that has been in the works for 4 years.

Also there is no clear red-thread in the plot. Its very obvious that the story was written as they went along. Its riddled with strange twists and turns that sometimes dont really fit the theme they started the story with, and sudden objectives you need to do that feels like it was just suddenly pulled out of the ass and has no connection to earlier missions. Its got an overall lack of depth and they didn’t do much to give the characters much personality.

I like the unique theme though. Not a lot of games focus on shortstacks and huge butts. But am glad i wasn’t a supporter for 4 years and spend so much money for this lol.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I had seen this game on F95 for some time but really didn't bother with it. When I saw it was Final, I decided to give a try. It has humor and it was nicely put together the storyline, the games layout, really relaxing to have game in which the developer highlights the spots of interest. Rather then having to run around to find quests. The Quest Log being put into the Key Items is interesting I don't think I've seen that before, but again the games highlights key areas of interest.

I still find it funny Prim has a top, a mask, but no pants. When I did the underwater request I read the highlighted tablet on the wall after, I noticed a red dot pop out from a hole I went after it fought it, afterwords Prim's reaction was priceless.

Anyway I enjoyed the game, made past the Undying King, now I keep getting my ass handed to me by the Boss in the first request I received from the Orb Guardian.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes