Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Seems like it for now sadly. Who knows if there will ever be a comeback.

That sucks, game was awesome and going by the current rating (5 stars) had a lot of fans. Any idea why the dev stopped? Did he just lose interest?

Reactions: snoupy
D

Deleted member 1932742

That sucks, game was awesome and going by the current rating (5 stars) had a lot of fans. Any idea why the dev stopped? Did he just lose interest?
judging by their subscribestar ,they seem busy with other games

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
This game only give us the free content on the pivix account. All other content are under payment, I suppose this game is a bait to incite people to subscribe as fan on the pivix to see the following route of pain and pleasure ( image by image ), there's so much to see but sadly Pivix don't accept my CB ...

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Male protag, if i'm doing BDSM I need female only.

Not into into male control. If a woman's being tied up I need it to be done by another woman or it does nothing for me.
Not a problem I see a Female Protag I skip that shit too.

When I see Female Protag all I think is females whoring it up and I'm empathizing with her(hard skip) or scissoring other females(just why).

It could have a one person romance for male or female protag but do you want me to empathize with a female for a special relationship?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
According to the website
This game seems to have the final chapter....
why it is marked as abandoned?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Where i can find the "story"?

not sure to understand... there is a comics? or something different than the game?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes