Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I have no problem at all finding most of the actual themes explored arousing, but one of my hard stops is lack of consent (and the subject explicitly not enjoying the process). As those with an interest may know, few things are sexier than a sub who's visibly "into it", and not in the "but she's clearly wet so she must like it" sense. This is not that kind of story anymore (and sadly not really a game either) so I suppose this is where I bow out. Wishing the best to the author and the fans...

D

Deleted member 59977

"Graphic violence, Extreme brutality, Extreme torture" were in the tags since the very first update when the thread was made though, so I'm not sure how it could have been unexpected. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You need to update the description. The description says and I quote "consensual pain". Whatever was in the last update was not consensual in any way.

Since the description is not accurate you can see why this was unexpected.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Oh wow the dev showed up. Are further updates planned for this game or have you shifted focus entirely to your other game?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You need to update the description. The description says and I quote "consensual pain". Whatever was in the last update was not consensual in any way.
The description is accurate. There is lots of consensual pain. Just because the newest update wasn't doesn't mean the previous and future consensual parts no longer exist, obviously... >_>
If people are offended by that I'll change it then...

D

Deleted member 59977

The description is accurate. There is lots of consensual pain. Just because the newest update wasn't doesn't mean the previous and future consensual parts no longer exist, obviously... >_>
You have been on the forums long enough to know better. Look at how annoyed people get in all those ntr game threads that add ntr without prior warning for example. Same story here just a different fetish.

I think it is better to advertise the product as accurately as possible so it reaches the audience you are targeting and not others that might not like it especially for games that involve fetishes that people might like or really hate. I liked the first update because I went in expecting consensual bdsm scenes like it was described in the original post and that is exactly what I got. But this update (and 0.2 I guess which I did not play at the time of release) was a bit too much for me and had I known that I would not have played it. Nothing against the game or anything its just not for me.

I see you have updated the description. Thank you for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's bs to have healing machine, nothing they do is permanent so in practice the extremity factor is on level with missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation except with no consequences. Now everyone is cheating.
The progression isn't great, it rises at start and plateaus fast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aolli

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I tried this game until the candle in the pussy part, I must say I'm a fan of BDSM but not to that level. BUT that being said it is not like we were unaware of the content of the game, I mean the tags are pretty clear. So I gave it a go til were I said and I would reccomend it to the fans of extreme bdsm and/or torture. Even if I don't like a game so extreme I gotta appreciate a well done novel and it's kinda satisfying to watch new games exploring a variety of different kinks instead of the tipycal incest. So my congrats to the dev team and I hope in the future we can see games exploring kinks like this does.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Might wanna add the Rape tag. Also a Snuff tag if there is one.

Reactions: SparX058

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
i realy enjoy this game! is one the best but would enjoy it more if i the slave was male and the Misstress was Female... or femele to female!!! wonderful art

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey everyone! First version of the new game is released! It takes place in an alternate reality of Pain & Pleasure so you'll see some familiar characters. I'll also be doing monthly updates for the new game! Hope you guys enjoy!

F95 Thread

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Thx for the New Game, but means this you don't work on Pain and Pleasure anymore?!

Pls don't say no.

I would like know how the Story goes on with Yuna and Yuri.

I knopw you wrote we can read about her Storys on pixiv, but in Game Mode it was also a good Option.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
katmandomo No Its not Pain and Pleasure Volume 2 its an Alternate Reality.

But I will know whats going on with Yuna, is she alife or whats happend to her?!

Oct 15, 2018
well I like how it's going but my hand are too sore for the click may need a button or something , sometime I cant redo the screen...

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes