defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope the dev is still working on this game bacause it is really good!
Great!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
lol, look up 2 posts :D
yes I have just read but the moderatore rules are to mark as abandoned after 3 months... this was update in June and it is not marked as abandoned ... instead there are other games that has been marked as abandoned after 3 months... just thinking at my posts in Lida's Adventures thread ;)

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
v0.3 was already released months ago on Patreon but yea recently Smasochist had his Patreon account shut down. :/

I will upload v0.3 here in a few days (there's a couple things I want to change first) and I'll also be uploading a new game that's also made with Smasochist at the same time. I'm limited with how often I can make updates for P&P but with the new game I'll be releasing consistent updates every month, so look forward to it! =D
Hey Maim, any indication on when you expect to upload said games? I have been refreshing the Latest Updates page several tiems per day hoping to see something pop up :D

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Maim, any indication on when you expect to upload said games? I have been refreshing the Latest Updates page several tiems per day hoping to see something pop up :D
Sorry, I unexpectedly had another update to work on for another game as well so I need some extra time to finish everything since I'm working on so many games and don't want to rush the quality of any. xD

100% will be doing these releases next weekend on Sunday:
  • Pain and Pleasure v0.3 (with a couple improvements compared to the v0.3 that was released a couple months ago)
  • New game with smasochist
  • Creature Get! v0.3

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Sorry, I unexpectedly had another update to work on for another game as well so I need some extra time to finish everything since I'm working on so many games and don't want to rush the quality of any. xD

100% will be doing these releases next weekend on Sunday:
  • Pain and Pleasure v0.3 (with a couple improvements compared to the v0.3 that was released a couple months ago)
  • New game with smasochist
  • Creature Get! v0.3
No worries. Thanks for the update and looking forward to next week.

Reactions: Maid Lain

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
With the dev focused on his bestiality game I think this one could be marked as abandoned if/when the 0.3 release drops.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I feel like there was some kinda narrative to this at the beginning but the dev seems to have done away with it.

Reactions: Eldar

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I like bdsm but this was... man... I thought I could handle it when I read the girls were okay with it, but I had to stop watching after a while.

Nice renders and all, but wow...

Reactions: m3lee

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
you have no idea how long i have been waiting for bew uptade of this game... goddamn thanx for it

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes