alaster

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with the game starting in fullscreen on a persistent black screen?
I can't get it to show the main menu...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with the game starting in fullscreen on a persistent black screen?
I can't get it to show the main menu...
Did you download the compressed version? Try pushing F11 after the game starts.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The genre is one bridge too far. Well for me many bridges too far. I have question marks about people who enjoy this stuff.
I have not played but the screen shots are enough. I know it is fiction but a mind has put it together and I wonder about that mind.

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Why did you reupload the game instead of just posting the official links, and why is your version 50mb larger than the official version? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I don't want anyone to get a virus or anything lol, so here are the official links:
P&P v0.2

PC: -
Mac:

UncleVT here is the mac link if you want to add it to the OP ^. uhh, idk if it's worth reuploading the pc version or not lol.
Will come Android Version port?
We need fun too...

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
Amazing game!! I am not in BDSM but it turn me on!!! I am most in Femdon and Foot worship style so I would prefer only women to torture women or women to torture men!!! May be this will be one good update to could choose between male or female domination

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Currently the game only contains 1/3 of what's been released thus far for Pain and Pleasure.

The comic on has like 220 pages/600 images of content that hasn't been added to the game yet.
If you want to see what happens next or want the comic/game to be updated more often, definitely support smasochist because he's honestly one of the best creators of this kind of content.

So, is the game abandoned? I think 3 new chapters of the comic were released but no game update.
Anyways, as for the game, it's ironic that you asked today because I just started working on the new update this morning lol. v0.3 will be released in like a week and a half from now. There will be new chapters and I'm going to convert the images to webp so the image quality will still be the same beautiful 4k but the game won't be huge in size anymore.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
>BDSM, Lesbian, Humiliation, Spanking, Corruption, Slave, Extreme brutality, Extreme torture, Violence
nice

>male protagonist
fuck
The game should also have a female protagonist tag since a majority of the game is told from the perspective of Yuna and/or Yuri instead of the perspective of the guy.

Honestly there's a ton of missing tags. I asked the site staff if I could fix the thread info for my game but they said no, I asked if they could explain why, and my support ticket has been collecting dust ever since.

I finished the v0.3 update a while ago but I don't want to release it until I can fix the thread so people won't mistake things like this and so I won't see any more people say, "wow no vaginal sex tag? i'm not gonna play a game with no sex" even though there's tons of sex in the game it's just the tag that's missing and other things wrong with the thread.
pepehands.png

zottel

Jul 7, 2017
I finished the v0.3 update a while ago but I don't want to release it until I can fix the thread so people won't mistake things like this and so I won't see any more people say, "wow no vaginal sex tag? i'm not gonna play a game with no sex" even though there's tons of sex in the game it's just the tag that's missing and other things wrong with the thread.
View attachment 431859
Oh, thats bad. Why is this happening? Lookingt forward for your work and the new release.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes