Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Pain and Pleasure v0.2 Win/Linux

Mega
Workupload
Why did you reupload the game instead of just posting the official links, and why is your version 50mb larger than the official version? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I don't want anyone to get a virus or anything lol, so here are the official links:
P&P v0.2

PC: -
Mac:

UncleVT here is the mac link if you want to add it to the OP ^. uhh, idk if it's worth reuploading the pc version or not lol.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Why did you reupload the game instead of just posting the official links, and why is your version 50mb larger than the official version? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I got the game repackaged in 2 parts and I used Eset NOD32 and Malwarebytes to check the files. I repackaged it myself without compression, maybe that's where the 50mb are coming from.
I guess I could stop the upload for the MAC version... :D

Reactions: Cmann

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I got the game repackaged in 2 parts and I used Eset NOD32 and Malwarebytes to check the files. I repackaged it myself without compression, maybe that's where the 50mb are coming from.
I guess I could stop the upload for the MAC version... :D
Ohh okay, sorry for accusing you. ^_^

Reactions: Cmann and gnadudu

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pain and Pleasure [v0.2] [Smasochist - Lain] - Original Size: 2.02GB

Download Win (120.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Lain, you are a very, very sick person! And I love you for that.:love:
I love you for your walkthroughs and for this game. Stay as you are and keep it up!(y)

Reactions: Maid Lain
Aug 7, 2018
What can I say - I like cute stuff and this render is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah, I also tend to enjoy hardcore erotic torture. The couple's blunderous 'roleplay snipplets" were classic and pretty funny.
Would've also really liked to see more of the sisters' earlier play sessions. Tender, exploring, budding sadism can be even more appealing than ye tired olde degeneracy.

Some other scenes (BB gun and darts, obvious non-consent before being drugged and shipped off) weren't my cup of tea, but oh well. I'm sure they have their fans too.

Overall nice renders, especially lighting and perspiration are done really well. Thanks for sharing!

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
There is a female protagonist as well.

I've been in an M/s relationship, never had I gone this wild and extreme. It is cool to watch an animated depiction never wanting to see it live.

Reactions: DeKooning

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
Okay the game is officially on my radar now. This is kinky as hell, and I dig it. Anyway a couple of question for the dev if he's on here, is there going to be a choice in these games? Like is it like watching a movie? Secondly what other fetishes are you going to introduce?

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Really high quality HS models, I like it
+ Yuna's model, her strong expressions, really well done
+ I'm not even into BDSM but her marks on day 2 really turned me on
+ The scenes are brutal but at the same time, fresh and very creative... I mean, a soft-air? XD
+ This game needs voice acting, srsly
+ Pig mask... ok. Watermelon mask? Wtf xDDD
+ Never seen details like sweat and saliva being shown so HQ in a HS-based game
+ That flashback scene... good stuff keeps coming

Usually, I'm coming up with mediocre (+-) and bad (-) stuff for reviews... but damn this game is perfect in any way. I guess there could be more choices but then again, if I have to choose between a kinetic, perfect VN or one with lots of choices and less quality, I'd always know which one I'd take.

This was extremely hot.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Since it doesn't seem like there is any penetration yet from the tags, is this meant to be the light-on-the-actual-fucking type of BDSM or it's just a slow burn general approach? I'm cool with BDSM but just prefer games with more dick-in-orifice action.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes