Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Allen_004

Apr 19, 2021
how to uncensor? I'm using the 0.028 version, I used the BepInEx x64 because there is a unitycrashhandler64.exe. But when I start a mission then close the game, it doesn't create a plugin folder in BepInEx.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
how to uncensor? I'm using the 0.028 version, I used the BepInEx x64 because because there is a unitycrashhandler64.exe. But when I start a mission then close the game, it doesn't create a plugin folder in BepInEx.
Check the game path. Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path? try move game folder to another place.

Reactions: Allen_004

Allen_004

Apr 19, 2021
Check the game path. Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path? try move game folder to another place.
sorry, but what is multi-bytes characters in game path? I tried your advice, I moved the game folder, unfortunately there's still no plugin folder in BepInEx.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
sorry, but what is multi-bytes characters in game path? I tried your advice, I moved the game folder, unfortunately there's still no plugin folder in BepInEx.
ex. "c:\Games\PainRe\". May be you have a x64 version game client. use
Extract to game folder and run game once. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.

Allen_004

Apr 19, 2021
Extract to game folder and run game once. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
Thank you, now it's working. I used BepInEx_x64_5.4.17.0 that's why it didn't work. is the right one.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PainReIn-0.028
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yogsothoth

May 4, 2020
I find BepInEx\plugins\ and put DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in it , but the uncensor isn't work , did I do it wrong?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes