Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Can someone tell me how is one supposed to do a virgin run? Since it's lost for plot reasons is it possible to gain it back? I'm at the part where I need 200k G.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Finally finished the game verdict is as follows:
Gameplay:
It isn't half bad, game mechanics are decently thought out, enemy encounters aren't too frequent, and the overall gameplay is enjoyable
Story:
Interesting twist on an otherwise fairly normal story, not bad
Grind:
Really bad, lots and lots of grinding needed, and it's fairly confusing as to what are you supposed to do, I eventually resorted to looking up a Japanese guide to finish the game
H-Scenes:
A bit of a letdown, no monster specific CG, variety is very small, and it's mostly reused which is a bit of a shame
Extra:
Virgin run is not recommended, the lack of a proper load system means every time you get a broken hymen means returning to the menu to reset, and the fact that the game is very long means you'll basically spend hours and hours resetting, also in the 2nd part when you need to acquire 200k gold for a virgin run is an insane grind and should have been much much much quicker, and the roulette based H-Scenes are also very tedious and annoying to operate.

Overall not a bad game with an interesting story, but the gameplay and the mediocre CG really lets the otherwise rather nice FMC design down.

Reactions: f9account

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Finally finished the game verdict is as follows:
Gameplay:
It isn't half bad, game mechanics are decently thought out, enemy encounters aren't too frequent, and the overall gameplay is enjoyable
Story:
Interesting twist on an otherwise fairly normal story, not bad
Grind:
Really bad, lots and lots of grinding needed, and it's fairly confusing as to what are you supposed to do, I eventually resorted to looking up a Japanese guide to finish the game
H-Scenes:
A bit of a letdown, no monster specific CG, variety is very small, and it's mostly reused which is a bit of a shame
Extra:
Virgin run is not recommended, the lack of a proper load system means every time you get a broken hymen means returning to the menu to reset, and the fact that the game is very long means you'll basically spend hours and hours resetting, also in the 2nd part when you need to acquire 200k gold for a virgin run is an insane grind and should have been much much much quicker, and the roulette based H-Scenes are also very tedious and annoying to operate.

Overall not a bad game with an interesting story, but the gameplay and the mediocre CG really lets the otherwise rather nice FMC design down.
How to get pregnant easily?
I never hit the pink heart symbol

MuffledBlowhard

Jan 10, 2022

The 200k wasnt that grindy, though the 50k chest didnt hurt either. The real bummer is not reading through the comments. Story, combat arent that bad, but payoff for not actually wanting to be whore made the whole thing feel like a waste of time.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 has the RPGM MV Project file so whe can perhaps change some stuff our selfs
of this game and the
Celestia the Princess of Fellati [v2.22] [dHR-ken]
since they from the same maker
i got both game whould love to have that file so you can edit the game a slight bit like removing the guards at the dungeon entrance for instance
but only at the end off the game

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
I'll bite

Dame is the noble title equivalent of "knight" for women.
However a "Dame" has never had combat associations, it is not a term associated with warriors as "knight" is, and in the context of the game it is actually more clear to use a term like "Knightess" (although I would probably prefer "Lady Knight" or something) than it would be to use a title like "Dame" even if it didn't have its slang baggage from the early 20th century.
so long as "battle maid" is part of any vernacular i think dame works fine. battle dame? whatever king doesnt have combat connotations either but youd still see them fighting. lotta priests an popes and shit too. i dunno. i like the idea of putting dame into common use.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 has the RPGM MV Project file
for both games Paize knightess Ellen & Cellestia the Princess of Fellati

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this is just more female knights acting NOTHING like knights. they like all of them do everything any man tells them. and getting through it with a virgin rating is possible but pointless. there is no happy ending. even making it through as a virgin you still dont get a happy ending. you get made mayor and then the entire town gang rapes you. thats their idea of a happy ending your female hero gets brutalized by the entire populace of the town. hate women that much?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am asking something but nobody is responding to my qstion
does any1 has the RPGmaker MV project file for these games
Paize knightess Ellen & Cellestia the Princess of Fellati
plz i whant to slight edit something for my own personal changes

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i am asking something but nobody is responding to my qstion
does any1 has the RPGmaker MV project file for these games
Paize knightess Ellen & Cellestia the Princess of Fellati
plz i whant to slight edit something for my own personal changes
The project file was not shipped with the game. I don't think anyone, besides the developer, has it.

If you are trying to edit the game with the official MV editor, you could open the editor and create a new project, save the project, close the editor again, then copy the files of the game into the new project while making sure you adjust the folders so they fit the formatting of your new project and it properly overwrites the data and js, and then finally when you start the editor again it "should" accept the game as your project.

There's some problems when doing it like that though. For example trying to start the game in the project folder would most likely end in a crash.
Once you've made your changes and you've saved the project you most likely need to grab the files you modified from the project folder and put them back into the original game folder to properly test the effects.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Paize Knightess [1.10] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (740 MB/ 201 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone have a save when you return to the tower with your sister and the guards? I want to see what happens if you lose on purpose xD. I don't want to play it again just because of that

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
there is a full save somewhere in this post you just have to look around
I already finished the game a long time ago, but I forgot to save to check what happened if you lost on purpose against the guards and since you can't choose which part to return to, I would have to play everything from 0 again

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes