kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say this game is very interesting. It actually makes sense has a good story. Translation though :LOL:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
if someone is interested, a few hints concerning the chests that may seem "unreachable" (see inside spoilers for each cases).

Chests in the bar: capture1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chests in the shops: capture3.jpg

And in case you've also missed the following ones (they are more easy to open):

Chests in the slums and chest at the entry of the brothel: capture8.jpg capture9.jpg

Chest in the dungeon: capture10.jpg

Chests outdoor of the mansion: capture11.jpg

Chest at the exit of the brothel: capture13.jpg

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. I question some things in the newer translation. The fairy is now named 'levee wheel'? The move name 'killing a fish by slashing it down the tail'. 'Quality and Health' description says it gives 25 TP(Which would be an awful trade). It's more like 40(Which is better, to a point-I suppose it's also giving you the T from the self damage?).

what's the third one?
Probably the Bad End you get from trying to leave town when Lilia tells you to.

Last edited:

Master Ghost

Oct 3, 2019
could someone kindly make a mega link for it?. or if it does exist , point me to its direction? because clearly my internet isnt cooperating with me

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this was an alright game right up till the ending. even if you make it through as a virgin your gonna be in for a shock bc when the game ends your char still gets gang banged. no chance to say no, no chance to find another way, just a big fat frak you. what cant a female hero have a happy ending? ive noticed that about all these games with a female hero, their only destiny is to be a slut.....cant be a hero or raise their sword against a man....give me a freaking break. how about a little equality for once? or is that against some man law somewhere?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ive noticed that about all these games with a female hero, their only destiny is to be a slut.....cant be a hero or raise their sword against a man....give me a freaking break. how about a little equality for once? or is that against some man law somewhere?
These games are made for a specific audience that WANTS the slutty heroine, or the ability to corrupt her so she only desires the man-meat. There are games where you can do the Virgin end, and sometimes its required, before replaying to do the Slutty route.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
These games are made for a specific audience that WANTS the slutty heroine, or the ability to corrupt her so she only desires the man-meat. There are games where you can do the Virgin end, and sometimes its required, before replaying to do the Slutty route.
Or to be less polite about it they're made for, and perhaps by, living breathing negative otaku stereotypes with stronk incel levels. The JP hentai scene do be like that for the most part judging by years and terabytes of empirical evidence.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
virgin end? yeah i got that, not that it did any good. even when you win. you still loose. no happy endings for a female hero. virgin end and your still gang banged against your will. imagine that.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I want a proper translation, but I REALLY want to try this, so... Blind trust in edited MTL it is.

Ya'll pray for me.

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
this was an alright game right up till the ending. even if you make it through as a virgin your gonna be in for a shock bc when the game ends your char still gets gang banged. no chance to say no, no chance to find another way, just a big fat frak you. what cant a female hero have a happy ending? ive noticed that about all these games with a female hero, their only destiny is to be a slut.....cant be a hero or raise their sword against a man....give me a freaking break. how about a little equality for once? or is that against some man law somewhere?

Not sure what you're on about, there are a fair few of these games that have a pure route, as others have said it's not unusual for it to be required as a first run. This game is actually an outlier particularly among the RPGM games for apparently having all bad ends.

momenta

Dec 24, 2017
there are total 3 ending?
first is virgin ending
second is non virgin ending
what's the third one?
Yeah, is there a third one? I'm only seeing two in the recollection room, and they both kind of suck. The high point was the middle, but there's a twist at the end that kind of undoes that and resets everything.

toreaudi325

Dec 1, 2018
Is it just me or do the animations move way too fast? At least when viewing them in the recollection room

Edit: Nvm, just got it. The animation is tied to framerate so you need to lower your monitor down to 60hz if you have it too high

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes