souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Good enough, as in this forum, we see posts adding the tag with much less (animated battles, idle animations, VFX, and many other animations that have nothing related to h-scenes).
Thank you guys for answering.
Not all the scenes have animation, but there are ones with proper animation (not just 2 frames) in them.

Reactions: junior20000

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick patch for a bug most probably relative to the translation: when Lilia reaches a given number of sex acts (51 to 100, i.e. "Men's toilet"), calling the "Eroste" sub-menu will lead to a script error (i.e. fatal error).

Download, decompress and replace the following "CommonEvents.json" file in the \"www\data\" sub-folder of the game (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST).

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
" Do you want to humiliate her, take away her escape, hunt her down, and impregnate her? "
More like
"Do you want her to be humiliated, robbed of her escape, hunted down and impregnated?"
"Female protagonist" I sleep
You might want to add "multiple protagonists" if they both count towards main cast..
Ignored.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
"Edited MTL", what sort of pain level are we talking about here?

Mild annoyance or rootcanal without anaesthetics operated through colonoscopy?

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
This game is really interesting in that it changes its structure and progression multiple times. Usually a game that gets that treatment gets more content. The art is good and is very much a pregnancy fetish game

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Okay, i just had to see it with my own eyes and.... Yeah, it sure is some MTL, it isn't a major pain but it certainly causes a headache.'

:EDIT: Oh god, it just gets worse and worse somehow, or maybe i'm just getting more aggravated by it without it actually becoming worse.

And when you take into notion that it also has mosaic censorship, it's a hard pass for me atleast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deathwings

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
Game seems stuck after coming back as brown skin version, no matter how much money earned, the info dealer doesn’t progress

Reactions: Yo Ndak Tau

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game seems stuck after coming back as brown skin version, no matter how much money earned, the info dealer doesn’t progress
I played through the entire game using that translation. :confused:
Please provide your save so I can test some stuff on my end.

Reactions: f9account

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No idea about the money lender, but you can do it if you get to max prostitute level. If you go to the brothel you can enter the dungeon as a prostitute and use sex skills in a battle fuck system. Win fights in that system to get new skills, and eventually you will get to a boss that gives you the license you need to enter the upper city area again.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Both.

I think it's unlocked in the second half. A "mysterious force" prevents it until then.

Sort of? Two-frame animations do exist in the game. It's not exactly smooth, but there is movement.

The guards will assault your girls mid-combat when they hit 100 TP. The Consult option is there to relieve their TP out of combat to avoid that. Once you reach the La village, Ellen should go ahead on her own and you can talk to the chief to progress the story. If that doesn't happen you probably bugged your save somehow.

Yes, there's also a separate virgin ending. It involves a lot of savescumming and avoiding the "Heart" answers in options. Save OFTEN because a single missed roulette in the dungeon will lead to losing Ellen's virginity. Note that even if you fail to achieve this, the full gallery will be unlocked after clear and you can watch the virgin ending then.

Just talk to random npc's in the slums. Some will run away, some will allow you to roulette a filled "bag" (condom) from them. Avoid the triple in the southwest corner if you want to maintain virginity.

Ingame. Essentially there's a risk every time you have sex after the midway point that the female in question will get pregnant. If it happens from a monster in the dungeon there'll be an egg-conception after two levels iirc (eggs can be traded in the slums for various rewards). If it happens in town you can go to the hospital to get it conceived.

I think that's enough of answers... hope that helps everyone.
Thanks for your info. Would you please be able to post your save games? It's difficult to maintain virgin status, and I'm interesting in seeing what the second half of the game looks like.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
A quick patch for a bug most probably relative to the translation: when Lilia reaches a given number of sex acts (51 to 100, i.e. "Men's toilet"), calling the "Eroste" sub-menu will lead to a script error (i.e. fatal error).

Download, decompress and replace the following "CommonEvents.json" file in the \"www\data\" sub-folder of the game (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST).
Huh.. weird that nobody ever reported that issue. What exactly did you change now?

Edit: To explain why I'm confused, I made the last change to the translation Oct 8, 2021 and since then not a single person reported me a problem in the Translation-Request thread.

Edit2: Oof how did I miss that. I understand...

Edit3: I missed more, this is a mess, I will work on a update. Why on earth did nobody bother to report anything for 6 months?

Last edited:

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
My English is not perfect but for me the translation of this game is a lot better than not edited MTL.

So thank you for your effort for this translation.

Who want to play only games translated in a perfect English can wait for an official translation (If there will be...)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Thanks for your info. Would you please be able to post your save games? It's difficult to maintain virgin status, and I'm interesting in seeing what the second half of the game looks like.
I sort of made a mess of my saves but sure.

19 is a clear save (non-virgin). 18 is right at the start of 2nd half (still virgin). There's a pretty big choice in how you proceed from the halfway point (either keep going to the dungeon via the backdoor, or progress through the brothel). Dungeon seemed like a repeat so I went with the brothel path instead.

Reactions: f9account

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019

IDK. It's one of the more understandable MTL's I've seen.

That being said, there is some weird stuff- like the item shop being labeled "footprint". I still don't get the references to "collaborative attacks", but I didn't really need them anyway.

Got through the game- if you're willing to grind even a little, the game is a cakewalk. By the end I was level 40+, with the mage being early 30's? The second phase of the final boss hit hard enough to make me actually pay attention, which is more than I can say about most of the enemies in this game.

Preg content only shows up after a certain point- when you find out the true nature of the dungeon. This too, can be made into a grind, as bearing human children nets a healthy chunk of consistent XP, and bearing monster eggs gets you the egg- which can be traded for various things, including elixers, items that give perm. stat increases, and an item that just straight up levels you up.

They switch up the monsters a couple times- but TBH, the combat is dull. Just hit the enemy with the right attack type and most will go down in a strike or two.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Huh.. weird that nobody ever reported that issue. What exactly did you change now?

Edit: To explain why I'm confused, I made the last change to the translation Oct 8, 2021 and since then not a single person reported me a problem in the Translation-Request thread.

Edit2: Oof how did I miss that. I understand...

Edit3: I missed more, this is a mess, I will work on a update. Why on earth did nobody bother to report anything for 6 months?
It's OK.

The problem I've encountered occurs only in a specific situation: i.e. some given numbers of sex acts (no more, no less) for Lilia and calling the "Eroste" sub-menu. So, I guess I've been (un)lucky.

Anyway, thanks for your translation and for continuing to improve it.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes