Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If someone would playtest a new rough prototype for me (to look for remaining technical issues, while I work on translation improvements) things would speed up a lot.

No special skills required. I just need someone to play through the game using the new files and whenever they encounter something broken, send me a screen, a save, and a short description of the problem.

If someone wants to help, please pm me. (The "Start conversation" option.)

Reactions: f9account

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone would playtest a new rough prototype for me (to look for remaining technical issues, while I work on translation improvements) things would speed up a lot.

No special skills required. I just need someone to play through the game using the new files and whenever they encounter something broken, send me a screen, a save, and a short description of the problem.

If someone wants to help, please pm me. (The "Start conversation" option.)
I'm not sure I can really help you.

But I may eventually report another "weird" problem in the current public version (i.e. available from the download links in the first post of this topic). Though I'm not sure it has a real impact on the game (I'm not even sure that this file is really used, as I've not looked deeply in the game code).

Apparently the "Map084.json" file has been "altered". I mean several commands that require a numerical parameter have got a string one instead. For instance:

At position 7253 (decimal value):
Code:
[...]
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[156,156,0,2,"1",10]},
[...]

The parameter "1" is incorrect here; it should be 1 instead to give the following command:
Code:
[...]
Variable[156] = Random(Min = 1, Max = 10)
[...]
There are 22 errors of this kind (apparently not present in the original file, i.e. file not translated), and all concerning a command 122. Sometimes for the minimum value, sometimes for the maximum one.

Strange ...

Last edited:

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
This is a pretty good hgame. It takes too long to get into the preg content, but there are plenty of options between human and monster once it opens up. I just wish it had more animations and actual birth scenes, and the egg scenes just feel weird with the skipping until after delivery.

Reactions: f9account

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
In the dungeon (Deep B11) there is a statue, but when I interact with it tells me:
"i haven't got it yet to go further. I feel like i'm missing something i need"

Any help?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
In the dungeon (Deep B11) there is a statue, but when I interact with it tells me:
"i haven't got it yet to go further. I feel like i'm missing something i need"

Any help?
Advance in the story (i.e. you must deliver Lilia first; she can use the wand you've received).

Wankaweegi

Mar 21, 2021
I know the install says to extract/run in japanese locale, is that still the case or is it possible to extract in other locales?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I know the install says to extract/run in japanese locale, is that still the case or is it possible to extract in other locales?
You need to make sure Japanese file names stay intact during extraction, or you "could" experience crashes. How you do that doesn't matter. I just personally think that changing your system locale is the easiest method.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
oh i remember playing this weeks ago, this is the one wer the preggo roulette won't make the mc(or secondary mc) preggo in the 1st half. Preggo content only happened to me on 2nd half, it was kinda creative(story-wise) on showing it.

haven't finished it tho coz playing it on mtool back then is not pleasant. The scenes i saw were hawt tho and em not even into biggie ones, also a bit saddening 1st half end.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
i cant get her pregnant on any of the mini games is it a bug or am i just unlucky ive reloaded over 10 times now
you gotta time it right typically if you click high it ends low give it at least 3 spaces to slow down if not more

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
What is this fukkin' "knightess" these developers are talking about?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

The female form of "knight" is Dame.
well as long as it's full english translation, it will be fine with "Dame" but think it's a JRPG and MTL yet using "Dame" some of them can misunderstand with Japanese "Dame" xD
but as like you said "knightess" is an MTL fault but it can be changed to female knight I think o/

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
you gotta time it right typically if you click high it ends low give it at least 3 spaces to slow down if not more
If you let monsters cum inside her repeatedly, it increases pregnancy possibility in the roulette wheel.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Does any body know how much exhibitionism is involved? Reviews of this game seems lackluster, I would consider playing this game if the exhibtionism is the focus or at least a secondary priority of genres.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Does any body know how much exhibitionism is involved? Reviews of this game seems lackluster, I would consider playing this game if the exhibtionism is the focus or at least a secondary priority of genres.
It's kind of a passive thing here, nobody reacts to you being naked because the entire town is naked.
All in all it's very shallow, more focus is on the corruption angle but it's not much focus to begin with. Half of the sex scenes are roulette and the remaining are pretty boring, not a lot of diversity.
None of them really stood out to me as memorable, all the sex is vanilla rpgm cookie cutter poses, not much detail on the scenario.

Decent bit of time wasted, but a lot of grinding even on easy mode to finish in 6 hours.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
It's kind of a passive thing here, nobody reacts to you being naked because the entire town is naked.
All in all it's very shallow, more focus is on the corruption angle but it's not much focus to begin with. Half of the sex scenes are roulette and the remaining are pretty boring, not a lot of diversity.
None of them really stood out to me as memorable, all the sex is vanilla rpgm cookie cutter poses, not much detail on the scenario.

Decent bit of time wasted, but a lot of grinding even on easy mode to finish in 6 hours.
Thx for the info

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes