Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The font (stint ultra condensed) is something I've started using for all my MV based stuff, to fix word wrap issues in menus.
Regular word wrapping does not work there because everything needs to be on the screen at once.
It's not the original font of the game.

The main characters of this one actually appear in Ferate Princess celestia, (at least I've seen them in the files) It's definitely the same universe.
So, like a nod to a previous title? I can work with that

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
isn't it a given that when it comes to hentai, it's either rape, or they got raped so bad that it becomes consensual LOL there is no fighting back, the fantasy of hentai is sex happens no matter what, there's no resisting.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
isn't it a given that when it comes to hentai, it's either rape, or they got raped so bad that it becomes consensual LOL there is no fighting back, the fantasy of hentai is sex happens no matter what, there's no resisting.

Yes, but it's like 'Only men enjoy sex and actively seek it, women must be forced or broken' which is also absurd. Women enjoying sex in these things is disturbingly uncommon, which is odd, because a decent number scenarioes in H-works are 'being seduced by a female of some sort. So why is it different with games?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm really not a fan of how this game is structured. Its different sure, but I'm kind of annoyed how you get locked into doing the stupid thing midway into the game (when given the option to leave to fulfill the mission or stay to save your junior, the game punishes you for running and it ends up pointless anyway for no logical reason whatsoever. From a story standpoint, the protag just failed her mission epically and we should have been treated to an early bittersweet ending of choosing your job over saving someone you care for instead of just failing even after beating the hard boss. -_- )

The sudden shift in tone from rpg to a slut game midway also is off putting since all the EXP effort that I did is just gone and you have to start over.

Oh Shiyase, is this the same edit when you first did the translation or did you tweek it before posting it?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm really not a fan of how this game is structured. Its different sure, but I'm kind of annoyed how you get locked into doing the stupid thing midway into the game (when given the option to leave to fulfill the mission or stay to save your junior, the game punishes you for running and it ends up pointless anyway for no logical reason whatsoever. From a story standpoint, the protag just failed her mission epically and we should have been treated to an early bittersweet ending of choosing your job over saving someone you care for instead of just failing even after beating the hard boss. -_- )

The sudden shift in tone from rpg to a slut game midway also is off putting since all the EXP effort that I did is just gone and you have to start over.

Oh Shiyase, is this the same edit when you first did the translation or did you tweek it before posting it?
I never resumed work on this after the stuff that happened. I was just asked to make a thread for this, since there's basically no chance that this will get a proper translation anymore.
I actually really liked the game back then, but I had very little exposure to these games at that point.
So my standards weren't exactly high.

bigAl11

Jan 12, 2021
Dame is the feminine of Sieur in old FRENCH, nothing to do with knight or chevalerie at large. A Sieur is pretty much the same thing as a lord in Britain. In common we will use Mon or Ma before , Monsieur and Madame.
Dame is actually the german form of a respected lady as well, not that anyone still uses it except some obscure circles. I don't actually know who stole from who in that regard, the French from the Germans or the other way around, or if it has latin roots.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marcmad

Vasumitra

Oct 30, 2021
Well, according to the oxford language website, it's from old french which itself took it from latin.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me if it's really possible for her to get pregnant in this scene? it's the first Screenshot_20220524-225855.png

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Both DeepL and Google call it Knightess, and the developer themselves referred to them as "Ritter" on the English dlsite, which is german for a male Knight so I dunno. (Female knight would have been "Ritterin".)
Female knight would "Ritter".
Knightess = knight's wife.
Both DeepL and Google are unusable shit, otherwise we all be using machine tools, instead of waiting for manual translations.

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know if it's just me but, i don't feel very attracted by female characters who start already with skimpy clothing without going with the basic mind corruption to make them lose the shame to wear such clothing
It's just skipping an important point, and i don't buy that the culture there usually wears that since everyone but the female heroines are the ones wearing that fashion

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
i cant get her pregnant on any of the mini games is it a bug or am i just unlucky ive reloaded over 10 times now

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
the scenes are also battlefuck or just lose fight?
Both.

i cant get her pregnant on any of the mini games is it a bug or am i just unlucky ive reloaded over 10 times now
I think it's unlocked in the second half. A "mysterious force" prevents it until then.

In DLsite says the game is animated. Is it animated?
Sort of? Two-frame animations do exist in the game. It's not exactly smooth, but there is movement.

What exactly do you do after those 2 guard guys join the party? The Consult option only suggests them all having seggs while the chief of the village in the dungeon doesn't seem to respond at all
The guards will assault your girls mid-combat when they hit 100 TP. The Consult option is there to relieve their TP out of combat to avoid that. Once you reach the La village, Ellen should go ahead on her own and you can talk to the chief to progress the story. If that doesn't happen you probably bugged your save somehow.

Is there any way to maintain Lilia's virginity?
Yes, there's also a separate virgin ending. It involves a lot of savescumming and avoiding the "Heart" answers in options. Save OFTEN because a single missed roulette in the dungeon will lead to losing Ellen's virginity. Note that even if you fail to achieve this, the full gallery will be unlocked after clear and you can watch the virgin ending then.

how do i get the newcomer's pass?
Just talk to random npc's in the slums. Some will run away, some will allow you to roulette a filled "bag" (condom) from them. Avoid the triple in the southwest corner if you want to maintain virginity.

what is pregnant content? emding or in game
Ingame. Essentially there's a risk every time you have sex after the midway point that the female in question will get pregnant. If it happens from a monster in the dungeon there'll be an egg-conception after two levels iirc (eggs can be traded in the slums for various rewards). If it happens in town you can go to the hospital to get it conceived.

I think that's enough of answers... hope that helps everyone.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes