The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Too bad this author never did release anything else though. Or at least, so far.
Aside from that Steam page the circle doesn't seem to exist either.

The art in this one is what sold/saved it though, not the game itself.
But you'd expect an author to improve with each of his endeavors of course. And with this being the first work, ya know ...

tshwmtxuj

Aug 9, 2017
So, I beat the Evil Goddess, and then after that. You appear back in Hirce's house. When you talk to him, apparently you two are married now. The game then opts you to complete the rest of the CGs. Pretty whack ending. Also, my run-through I decided to keep Lias a virgin (so no penetration sex), she could do blowjobs and titjobs. After this ending, you can no longer unlock the CGs that has Lias cheating with her vagina.

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
the man good at nothing? neither sex, money or power? what's the point of workhard in this game? all ending no good...better just use full save and replay scene...it's so useless even become a low level slut so can have money but cannot buy mercenaries to fight.

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm having the same problem too if anyone can fix this it would be great otherwise i'm just gonna grab a full save watch all the sence and delete this from my hard drive what a waste of good art
  • I retract that statement about the art the mc look fine her proportion is decent (then again my standard have been lowered by all those female character that eat like Goku from dragon balls) the males look unfinished ( they are not the focus but c'mon).
  • Also several scene re-use art and pose and some scene is like 10 sec long and some scene is just same pose in different clothes
  • There is no outfits customization there is scene of mc in different outfits but you cant wear then in game.
  • There is also a scene where the mc call a character dad/father (green hair guy with bread) so there probably incest or could be a translation error so idk or i'm missing some story context because the fuckn game freezes and I have guess from CG.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Man, the final battle is janky as hell.

Equip the Emerald (auto-counter) and the final boss deals 0 damage. Equip anything else in that slot and you get hit for around 1400 damage per hit (on 239 Def). Problem is, i was doing the heroine run, so i can't use the special skill to deal damage, and my 189 Atk stat deals literally zero damage.

It CAN be done, you just need a double dose of Divine Power (double arrow up), and cast it every 5th round to reset the duration, and you'll deal 100 damage per hit. It's the Death of 1000 needles, but hey, it works. The final boss has roughly 10k HP, for those curious.

Imagine making a game, and making the final battle nearly unwinnable because of the core mechanic the game is built around. :/

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Man, the final battle is janky as hell.

Equip the Emerald (auto-counter) and the final boss deals 0 damage. Equip anything else in that slot and you get hit for around 1400 damage per hit (on 239 Def). Problem is, i was doing the heroine run, so i can't use the special skill to deal damage, and my 189 Atk stat deals literally zero damage.

It CAN be done, you just need a double dose of Divine Power (double arrow up), and cast it every 5th round to reset the duration, and you'll deal 100 damage per hit. It's the Death of 1000 needles, but hey, it works. The final boss has roughly 10k HP, for those curious.

Imagine making a game, and making the final battle nearly unwinnable because of the core mechanic the game is built around. :/
Dunno there was any specific core mechanic here. It's been quite a while since I played this thing, but from what I remember this was just a bog standard RPGM game with a bugged out companion system (couldn't get rid of them once you hired 'em).
The game itself was literally 0 challenge up until that ridiculously OP final boss. Your character was literally totally OP for the entire game up until that point.

I did end up killing that boss, but it ended up not being worth it since the game doesn't even have a proper ending.
As such, the needlessly OP final boss feels like it was put in place to hide the fact that there ain't an ending.

Though to be fair ... the artwork really appealed to me. Not all the scenes were to my liking, but the artwork alone is why I'd have liked this dude to create a new game (obviously hoping he'd improve on the game part).
Though it doesn't seem likely to happen. The author has no official page and doesn't exist anywhere other than that 1 Steam page.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Oh, the artwork is good, no complaints there. But like you said, there are several bugs (the beggars don't respawn after you give them Alms to raise Kindness either) and there's no 'unlock all' option for the gallery, and with the balance issues you already mentioned the execution is rather poor.

To clarify here: The core mechanic i was talking about is the Kindness/Guilt value. The game makes a point of it in the start that it's up to you how to play the game, and then leans so heavily towards a Guilt playthrough (scene unlocking, gathering 2 mil, the ability to actually damage the final boss etc.) that that choice may as well not have been there.

It's a shame. The potential was there, but it's basically something dumped on Steam for a quick buck and three very minor bugfixes in 2020 (ver. 1.21 apparently fixes the Ending CG glitch and adds it to the gallery) before calling it a day and never looking back.

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
looks like we won't see continuation of the game. Is anyone know something about it ?

londerlon

Jul 22, 2020
So, I beat the Evil Goddess, and then after that. You appear back in Hirce's house. When you talk to him, apparently you two are married now. The game then opts you to complete the rest of the CGs. Pretty whack ending. Also, my run-through I decided to keep Lias a virgin (so no penetration sex), she could do blowjobs and titjobs. After this ending, you can no longer unlock the CGs that has Lias cheating with her vagina.
What??? Really??? I want to complete the first game without doing much hentai, then full hentai next.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Awesome game with great art and some good animations which is nice, definitely after more games like this with the female sound effects.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes