• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
does anyone know a way to have all traits and history without the mod
Having all trait and history in one playthrough is totally impossible without mod (i think, idk if there is a console command for that and even if it exist it may break the game), trait is there to spice up the gameplay and replayability and history is there to trigger certain scene and again spice up the gameplay, to my knowledge i think mod is the only way to go. CMIIW

Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
does anyone know a way to have all traits and history without the mod
You can add them via the developer console, which can be unlocked via a tool called unren or by manually editing a config file. I explained how to do it for the perks here. For the traits and histories, the variable names are as follows:

trait_inquisitive
trait_tireless
trait_governor
history_firestarter
history_voyeur
history_stickyFingers

Keep in mind the earlier parts of the game weren't scripted in a way that considered the player having all of these (I tried to be more conscientious of Oscar's mod after he picked it up), so some of the narration and dialogue might display all three variations back-to-back.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I played through the game over the last few days and oh boy. Great stuff, I enjoyed it a lot but oh boy does this fly close to the sun. Realism can make you feel these games and subsequently the sex scenes much more stronger but with the subject matter at hand that's certainly a risky prospect. Don't get me wrong I'm certainly on board so far but there's that small cautious voice warning me that I might eventually be creeped out too much to continue. The game rides that line and it's very much present in the MC as well. But enough gloominess.

The characters are great both in design as well as personality. The story is fascinating and facilitates the scenes. The only small critique would be in the pacing. The exhibitions are packed full so much so that you have to pace yourself and spread them out over multiple sessions with how much "attention" they deserve. Then in-between there's hours of story without any sex scenes and I'm left wondering why I'm sitting here with my pants down. It fits the story as presented and it's ultimately a small thing. The story is still very much enjoyable and ultimately this is one of the top games I've played on this site.

So let's talk characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll leave it at that for characters. Just a few words for the most recent and upcoming stuff. I can't really place the whole visit to Killians mom. There will probably be a possible threesome with the maid. But the request from the mom came out of left field. Can't really connect it to anything going on so far. I guess it'll ultimately tied into either MCs relationship with Killian or his past crush on her, or both.
Then there are the upcoming photo-shoots. But one is not like the others. It's one thing to get caught with Rosalind in her neighborhood. But getting caught fucking with his wife from someone with enough money to make you disappear is a whole different ballpark. The club does not pay enough for that. And from someone with Ford's reputation it would put the club at risk as well given that what they do is still very much illegal as per the start of the game. That the MC doesn't question this has me worried a bit. But it also gives me an inkling that Mr Ford might be in on this. Maybe he's a cuck. Most likely it's connected to the actual reason why Felicia is here.

Anyway long story short. Game is great. Excellent work devs. Wish you all the best and looking forward to any future releases.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I think he would like the idea of seing the MC fucking her.
Ah. One of the few options I didn't take. And yes I can see it. Him watching, a threesome or just the MC sending a text asking he'll probably just answer "Send a pic!". That's kind of what I meant with he's not invested in the relationship. But just fucking Mina behind his back he would probably see us as betraying the friendship. And I'm not sure Mina would currently agree to any of this. But then she's inexperienced but not exactly too innocent. Who knows what hides behind the bubbly exterior. According to the walkthrough she gets a point if you mention getting excited from her listening during the little Hana tryst. That means she's not so disinclined in regards to voyeurism. It also mean she engages you during acting practice full well knowing you have something going with other women. Not so innocent indeed, but she still has ways to go.

From where I'm currently standing I'd probably like to push her into Veronica's waiting arms while molding them both to let me join in from time to time. Ah a man can dream.

Reactions: fea876

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I asked because I found this game when searching for "android", however I couldn't find a link. I'm guessing it's tagged because of the "unofficial android" text on the front page.
Yes. If you want one you need to request it to the people who make the ports.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I asked because I found this game when searching for "android", however I couldn't find a link. I'm guessing it's tagged because of the "unofficial android" text on the front page.
Aye, the first release (or two?) had an unofficial android port made by porters around here, but IIRC it hasn't ever since.
I have no knowledge what considerations go into making a game's UI android compatible, but I've been told all the custom screens / menus make it very hard to port. I can't really vouch for the quality or how functional that offsite version is, but one of our patrons did say he played it just fine (besides the UI being tiny on his pixel 2).

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I really liked the chapter 3 and the slow corruption of characters. Poor Killian, I wonder how bad mental breakdown he will have after finding out his childhood friend cucks his girlfriend.

A honest question to devs: where do you keep getting ideas for the plot? Most of the books, games, shows and so on have very promising start but then the writer either runs out of ideas and the plot becomes watered-down garbage. But not here, somehow the quality of the game keeps increasing instead of decreasing. What kind of magic wand do you have dear devs?

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Something I forgot to mention in my review - I really love the level of detail this game has. One of the many examples is when we're advising Mina on an outfit she should buy. Depending on her choice each piece costs differently (397$, 309$ and 319$ respectively). Average developer would just ignore this and make everything cost the same or just wouldn't show it, in PC though they've made a triple amount of work just to be consistent, even though they know that 99% of fappers gamers won't notice it. Hats off to you GIL3D and TD1900.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This recent update felt so damn short. The writing is really well done, good job dev.
I used to do what you are doing and play each update as it comes out. I then often get discouraged that it wasn't enough and I wanted more. I no longer do that.

I now cycle between approximately 20 games and wait for six months to a year before playing that game again. This gives me multiple updates to play through and it feels much more rewarding! This has been my experience so far and I'm glad that I made the change.

I also keep adding new games to my list so that I have plenty to do. As games get completed they get dropped from my list, however, sometimes I will still go back and play them again after a year or two and they feel somewhat new again. I've done this with several of the best games that have been completed.

Another big benefit to this method is that I don't have that very painful wait between releases. It hurts doesn't it? I am busy with other games so it almost completely eliminates that painful waiting period.

Just some things to think about... It may not be right for everyone but it has helped me enjoy new content more fully. Have fun regardless and enjoy!

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I used to do what you are doing and play each update as it comes out. I then often get discouraged that it wasn't enough and I wanted more.
You've made the mistake of not checking all the paths though and missed on quite a few juicy scenes (judging by your review at least). Personally I don't understand how anyone could call the last update short, I would love to know games that give as much quality and quantity (normalized to per day, e.g. 100 images in 100 days is 1 quality image per day, 300 images in a month is 10 per day, etc.).

Reactions: SanaeS and TD1900

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You've made the mistake of not checking all the paths though and missed on quite a few juicy scenes (judging by your review at least). Personally I don't understand how anyone could call the last update short, I would love to know games that give as much quality and quantity (normalized to per day, e.g. 100 images in 100 days is 1 quality image per day, 300 images in a month is 10 per day, etc.).
No, I've played through the game twice now and found all the scenes I was missing. That is what allowed me to edit and update my review.

Still, your comment has nothing to do with my suggestion. I'm just sharing what has worked best for me.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
A honest question to devs: where do you keep getting ideas for the plot? Most of the books, games, shows and so on have very promising start but then the writer either runs out of ideas and the plot becomes watered-down garbage. But not here, somehow the quality of the game keeps increasing instead of decreasing. What kind of magic wand do you have dear devs?
Don't worry, there's still plenty of time for the game to take a nosedive. ;)

Something I forgot to mention in my review - I really love the level of detail this game has. One of the many examples is when we're advising Mina on an outfit she should buy. Depending on her choice each piece costs differently (397$, 309$ and 319$ respectively). Average developer would just ignore this and make everything cost the same or just wouldn't show it, in PC though they've made a triple amount of work just to be consistent, even though they know that 99% of fappers gamers won't notice it. Hats off to you GIL3D and TD1900.
GIL gets all the credit for that. :)

I'll just piggyback off this to comment on how amazing GIL is when it comes to the small details. He still wows me all the time with that stuff. Crowds, passing cars, expressions, and all manner of background information that I don't even call for in my notes half of the time. I'm very fortunate to collaborate with him and our project wouldn't even be half of what it is without his craft in the studio.

I'm getting a lil' déjà vu typing this comment, so if I've said something similar to this before... sorry!

I used to do what you are doing and play each update as it comes out. I then often get discouraged that it wasn't enough and I wanted more. I no longer do that.

I now cycle between approximately 20 games and wait for six months to a year before playing that game again. This gives me multiple updates to play through and it feels much more rewarding! This has been my experience so far and I'm glad that I made the change.
That's how I do it for most games, even for games with big updates like BaDIK or CoBD. I'll let at least two or three of them pass by so I can make an evening of it. Well, not so much now, I don't really read visual novels all that much since I began working on one, but I still think that's a good practice. Only the few that I'm really into (Wicked Rouge, Taffy tales, Karlsson's Gambit) will I follow update-by-update.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I wasn't calling it short I said it felt short, as in time got away from me. It was a good update.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020

I also keep adding new games to my list so that I have plenty to do. As games get completed they get dropped from my list, however, sometimes I will still go back and play them again after a year or two and they feel somewhat new again. I've done this with several of the best games that have been completed.

Another big benefit to this method is that I don't have that very painful wait between releases. It hurts doesn't it? I am busy with other games so it almost completely eliminates that painful waiting period.

Just some things to think about... It may not be right for everyone but it has helped me enjoy new content more fully. Have fun regardless and enjoy!
Yeah that's generally what I'll try to do, or at least wait until the next full version, but I'm only following around 10 games so I get impatient lol. I do try out new games all the time but the writing is such a big aspect for me it's hard to find many of them that I want to keep up on. Many times I'll end up restarting a game on my watch list after a few months, too.

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes