i1i

Sep 14, 2021
Sweet Jesus, I think some of you like to have the argument. One dude makes the usual tag complaint, then it's off to the races.

Remember, cabróns: every time you get worked up about what some internet rando said, Putin and Winnie the Jinping win. Don't let them win.
My know-it-all pedantry is sadly stronger than any sense of principal or self-worth.

But if we're talking about real solutions to The Tag Dilemma, i1i's idea is not bad, but F95 would have to workshop the terminology. The people it'd be designed to help have shown themselves to be sensitive about labels and uncomfortable adjusting their worldview. If they refuse to use i1i's new tag, then nothing's been accomplished.
Tag: Alpha Chad Games For Distinguished Gentleponies
Though more seriously what they seem to want is to call themselves the normal ones so something like Clean Content would probably be an easy sell. You don't have to define what it means. They can have this perpetual flame war in the places that actively choose to play host to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Temple

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
My know-it-all pedantry is sadly stronger than any sense of principal or self-worth.

Tag: Alpha Chad Games For Distinguished Gentleponies
Though more seriously what they seem to want is to call themselves the normal ones so something like Clean Content would probably be an easy sell. You don't have to define what it means. They can have this perpetual flame war in the places that actively choose to play host to it.
honestly feel like a Vanilla tag would also suffice for a lot of situations

Like I would consider consensual light bdsm/femdom/maledom as "clean content" (but not in a setting like PC of course) but I know a lot of people wouldn't, whereas you wouldn't really consider that stuff vanilla.

But then again there's also people who would argue that a woman taking charge = femdom, so there's no real winning lol

Reactions: Bill Temple

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Not going to get into the current fist fight but Japanese was brought up and I'd like to take this time to help people learn a bit of Japanese:

ぼくがさきにすきだったのに

ぼくが-> Boku ga (I am)

さきに-> Saki ni (First)

すきだったのに ->Suki datta no ni (Liked you)

Put that together, it's "I liked you at first" with little kanji and basic hiragana.

While I can do more, this is only so people that don't know the language could understand what's being used.

This has been your Japanese hour. Now to go back to unlocking the Rosalind Deal...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This has been your Japanese hour. Now to go back to unlocking the Rosalind Deal...
I haven’t played the updated part yet, due to too many accumulated games that sometimes I don’t have time to finish... I have a feeling that I won’t get to this mfm scene... since that’s what I remember from my playthrough, I just decided to Rosalind myself help, although we'll see what happens, a lot of time has passed...

the only thing I remember is that I saved 2 branches of Hana gf and just a friend :HideThePain:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I haven’t played the updated part yet, due to too many accumulated games that sometimes I don’t have time to finish... I have a feeling that I won’t get to this mfm scene... since that’s what I remember from my playthrough, I just decided to Rosalind myself help, although we'll see what happens, a lot of time has passed...

the only thing I remember is that I saved 2 branches of Hana gf and just a friend :HideThePain:

Well, I had to start over and I'm trying to unlock that deal and make a few changes in gameplay...

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What does Dr Chuck do to women? I kind of liked him but the conversation with Sophia Lundgren was a bit unsettling though I'm not clear on what's implied.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What does Dr Chuck do to women? I kind of liked him but the conversation with Sophia Lundgren was a bit unsettling though I'm not clear on what's implied.
Everything and everybody in this VN is unsettling. That's why we love it. :sneaky:

Even our favourite bubbly Mina is a little bit... unscrewed.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Everything and everybody in this VN is unsettling. That's why we love it. :sneaky:

Even our favourite bubbly Mina is a little bit... unscrewed.
Let's say the characters of this game aren't exactly the best option for a marriage. Or maybe is it better say they are the best option for a very bad marriage?

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes