HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Another update another dillema, at one point we want the game ASAP but at another point we love the game so much that we actually care about the game getting leaked. Welp, whichever happens i know TD will still brings amazing writing and Gil will still delivers on his gorgeous visual, and i guess this time i have the patience to wait for official update unlike last patch that contains ma gurl hana. But i am kinda hoping the game will be leaked on weekend for the sake of my convinience tho hehe

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I think if we've waited ~150 days so far, we can wait another few days. I don't understand why the game should be leaked at the same or next day. "Just wait and drink tea", we say in Germany :coffee: or: "Anticipation/expectation is the best joy" :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Another update another dillema, at one point we want the game ASAP but at another point we love the game so much that we actually care about the game getting leaked. Welp, whichever happens i know TD will still brings amazing writing and Gil will still delivers on his gorgeous visual, and i guess this time i have the patience to wait for official update unlike last patch that contains ma gurl hana. But i am kinda hoping the game will be leaked on weekend for the sake of my convinience tho hehe
Personally I find it interesting how this game thread contrasts a lot with others here on F95. We (gladly) lack the typical one or two word posts, while the discussion is not as lively as on some other threads, we have no trolls. And looking for example at your or AwsHen or Barkus or my posts, the fans of PC care for the game. We wait for the update patiently, even if we all hope for a leak soon.:)

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Personally I find it interesting how this game thread contrasts a lot with others here on F95. We (gladly) lack the typical one or two word posts, while the discussion is not as lively as on some other threads, we have no trolls. And looking for example at your or AwsHen or Barkus or my posts, the fans of PC care for the game. We wait for the update patiently, even if we all hope for a leak soon.:)
Yes dude, i have pretty much a heart of stone, i don't really care if any other game got leaked on this site. But this game... I think since i'm a small writer PC really resonates with me cause PC is my favorite written game on the site. And i think our comment is a testament on how good this game is and also a sign that we want the game to be as sucessful as possible.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if the game had the ability to choose Felicia as dominant (so that Felicia becomes dominant)!

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Okay, been playing this for the past few days... holy CRAP! What a work of art!

I was surprisingly turned on during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, Felicia thus far is definitely my favourite partner, design-wise.

But, came here to point out two errors I found; first was dialogue of Felicia's, in the diner with all four of them. The dialogue reads:

"They just has different problems than I did growing up." 'has' should be 'have'.

Second is just before the exhibition; the image 'transitionKathleen01' is missing.

Anyhow, thoroughly enjoying the game. Like, don't-want-to-rush-and-finish-this-all-in-one-day enjoying it. Thanks for such a well-designed game! :D

4.90 star(s) 471 Votes