itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Oooo. Is there a new update to the game released to premium subscribers already??

I appear to have jumped onto this bandwagon at an opportune time. ;)

When's the public release date meant to be, anybody know?

progo

Dec 21, 2016
I was a platinum patron since the 2nd update and the game was constantly stolen in 1 day, now the first month is not platinum and everything has become strict)))
p.s. this does not mean that I stole it, by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

progo

Dec 21, 2016
Before this there has been the first release and 2 updates, so "constantly" might be a little generic
or 3 updates without last
first

+

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
If it doesn't leak, the public release is on the 18th.
The new update will release for our platinum tier in a couple of days at most. Testing/proofing went extremely quickly thanks to the hard work of our new team. If no one leaks it, the public release is one week after that and we'll upload it here ourselves.

So you can expect it "here", sometime between the 10th to 17th.
So that was a lie:ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If it doesn't leak, the public release is on the 18th.
While I freely help spread the word about PC, I hope for a leak over the weekend to play it then. It is unfortunate that there are so few possibilities to give you patronage money! I have an expensive house renovation (Gründerzeit house) coming, but I would get some money flowing for PC if it was not to Patreon, which I have learned to hate with a passion over time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
While I freely help spread the word about PC, I hope for a leak over the weekend to play it then. It is unfortunate that there are so few possibilities to give you patronage money! I have an expensive house renovation (Gründerzeit house) coming, but I would get some money flowing for PC if it was not to Patreon, which I have learned to hate with a passion over time.
Thank you for the generous sentiment. :)

Yeah, we should probably open up an itch.io at the very least, but we admittedly haven't been too intelligent or aggressive about capitalizing on the project. Obviously I really hope it doesn't leak, but I can't be miffed if it does. I mean, I used this site for its "intended purpose" for a couple of years before starting our project and we ultimately owe a majority of our exposure to this place. That's the nature of the game.

The first two updates leaked day one, so I was shocked update 3 made it all the way to the public release. GIL and I appreciated that, but I recognize that's a bold expectation.

4.90 star(s) 471 Votes