itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Heyya; foudn another spelling error, in W1 with Rosalind:

"Rosalind let out an animalistic owl," - pretty sure it's meant to be 'howl'.

Reactions: TD1900

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
oh shit, just saw the new update released and threw everything on my schedule to tomorrow. hell yeah.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I was thinking that one advantage of the leak might be that by the time the release rolls around the walkthrough will be updated so can jump straight in (well once some nice soul compresses it but folks tend to be real speedy about that)... but it's already been updated somehow, so I guess a headstart wasn't really needed there.

Reactions: itfod

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
TD1900 Do you guys have any plans to update RenPy at any point?
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 apparently ships with a buggy python os module wherein os.isdir incorrectly returns true for some files on network shares.
Nothing that can't be easily fixed by a little hack to loader.py but I thought I'd ask. Having to mod the engine on every release is a little tedious.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Oh snap, was thinking about this game earlier and contemplating playing through it again as it's damn good.
Cheers for the update! even if it has minor bugs, don't think I could wait till the 18th.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again. All the 5-star games here have their strengths, but the writing in this is just unmatched. If this had DAZ stoper-quality renders it would fucking print money, but the writing even manages to make HoneySelect hot as shit.

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 472 Votes